Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

General Discussion (619)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HELP!!! Hot Pink Fondant color

Hi everyone,   I have been struggling all evening trying to get my fondant to be hot pink!!!  My hands hurt kneading :(   I'm using the Wil…

Started by Mizztry

26 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Denise

Simple syrup or other

Does anyone have a suggestion of what they use on their cakes to moisten them up? Do you use a simple syrup or have a sauce that you put on…

Started by DianeByers

4 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Denise

how to decorate a tinkerbell cake

pics?

Started by Cake Fan

1 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Denise

the free e book

Dunno what i'm doing wrong lol but i still haven't been able to get it.  What do I need to do ??

Started by Carla Reeves

1 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Deah

Need help with cake freezing!

I'm baking a large cake for a graduation on Friday and I need to freeze it til wed or thursday.  I need to know how to do this without mess…

Started by Paula Tucker

5 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Diana Viera

ATTENTION ALL COLOR EXPERTS! (lol)

i need to make ruby red daisies out of fondant/gumpaste mix. i have wilton no taste red, should i add a little black to it to achieve the r…

Started by lisa yanoschak

4 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Eileen S

The Cake & Cookie Closet: All Dolled Up in Sugar - Special Book Offer

In this new book, you will find fun and delicious looking wardrobe-inspired cakes and decorated sugar cookies. The cakes and cookies featur…

Started by Theresa Happe

1 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Stampinsher

Membership Invites!

Oh boy!  Not that I needed a contest but it only sweetens the fun of this site!!!!What a great idea and so generous for the sponsors to giv…

Started by Stampinsher

4 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Wilton Classes

It has been 4 years, but I took 3 Wilton Classes.  It looks like Course 3 is different then what I took before.  I took one class with fond…

Started by Gretchen Belsome

3 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Gretchen Belsome

1 tablespoon of merengue powder= eggs white?

hi,i need help bcz i m so confused about merengue powder.where i m living i did not find it and i know that it is eggs white powder.my prob…

Started by nadiagoraya

2 May 31, 2010
Reply by nadiagoraya

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service