Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating Techniques (208)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Any Tips on how to make a turkey feather?

I got a cake order for a turkey hunter Ive found a great idea on the internet I wanted to see if anyone has any Ideas on how to make a real…

Started by Chrystal Waller

7 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Desiree Kestner

Cake Layers

Total rookie question here -   For a 3-tier wedding cake, 14", 10" and 6", do you bake 2 layers of each cake and stack them?  Or do you tor…

Started by Eileen S

8 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Need Help for an Unusual Request...

For Valentine's day I've had a request foe a large heart-shaped cookie. Seems simple, right? Until she told me how she wanted it decorated.…

Started by Amanda Garcia

4 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Amanda Garcia

Runout Design with Royal Icing

You can replicate any picture in royal icing. Use either a picture you have or find a picture on the internet. Modify the size on your comp…

Started by Theresa Happe

3 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Tanya

Wedding Cakes

Alright, I am getting ready to make a practice wedding cake and I'm not sure how to stack it. Do I need to put pillars in the cake for supp…

Started by Terra

20 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by yvonne murphy

HELP WANTED

Anyone have tips how to make a small motorbike helmet out of fondant???need to put on a cake for my sons birthday :)

Started by Nicky

4 Feb 2, 2010
Reply by Nicky

Fondant Cutouts on Buttercream

I'm pretty new to cake decorating, and I have a request for fondant letter cutouts on the side of a buttercream birthday cake.  I'm afraid…

Started by Eileen S

4 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Eileen S

Fondant cutouts

I know to keep fondant tightly covered but what is the best way!! I have to do a pretty demanding cake this weekend, i'd like like to make…

Started by Renee Poutre

1 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by tracey lopez

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service