Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

All Discussions Tagged 'fondant' (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to make fondant people

I will be adding step by step instruction on how to make fondant people. With the right tools and the correct fondant,  making fondant peop…

Started by Cake Fan

3 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Cake Fan

If you've baked fondant cakes please read (and vote).

I'm reaching out to cake baking bloggers all over the web for a bit of assistance. First off, I've seen great works of art made by members…

Started by RollingPin

0 Jan 5, 2012

Ganache under fondant for cleaner finish??

Hi all,  I produce many sculpted cakes and a few wedding cakes celebration cakes and regularly use fondant. I have been hearing about using…

Started by laura edwards

12 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Melanie

Have Mercy Turkey Tutorial

With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I thought I would share the tutorial that I created for this guy. You can find the tutorial at t…

Started by Linda Wolff

21 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Linda Wolff

Fondant/Buttercream Problems. Desperately seeking help.

I'm sorry - but this is going to be a bit long winded - so please bear with me. Just think - if i give you all - all the info - you'd be be…

Started by KAMiNi GOPAL

14 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by suziq auzzi

Jay Qualls' Fondant Fabric - What Did You Think?

If you joined us for Jay's live demo on August 31st or watched the replay (you can click on the Ustream button on the top left of the page…

Started by Theresa Happe

1 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by cakeprincess827

$5 Fondant! ENDS 8/16

I stumbled across their post on facebook, I just bought 7 buckets that my neighbor and I are splitting and shipping is still only $11 - who…

Started by Jenifer T

2 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Jenifer T

Into The Oven Closing up!

I have always bought my Satin Ice fondant from Into The Oven online....I got an email yesterday that they are closing their doors!!! Makes…

Started by rochelle walters

9 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by Desiree Fox

Has anyone made basketweave pattern on side of cake with Fondant?

I am making a basket cake but was hoping to do the weave in fondant.  I have done the basketweave in BC but don't know how (or even if I ca…

Started by Melissa

13 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by jeri c

How to make fondant look like hardwood?

Good morning ladies,   I want to make fondant to look like dark hardwood floor...any thoughts on how to do this?   I was thinking of making…

Started by Mizztry

10 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Mizztry

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service