Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

All Discussions Tagged 'edible' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

'EDIFAB' EDIBLE FABRIC Recipe

Here is a pic of the 'edible fabric' that I just made with wafer paper, using the recipe by 'Verity's Creative Cakes' below!  Go watch her…

Started by Bonnie Willey

1 Oct 3, 2017
Reply by Bonnie Willey

Wilton Edible Paper - REVIEWS, HAVE YOU USED?

Hi everyone, Just wanted to get some reviews on the Wilton Edible Paper...specifically if anyone has used the Damask print. How is it to…

Started by Mizztry

2 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Linda Terry

Freezing a decorated cake....

How long can one freeze a decorated cake? I have never done it before and due to time constraints and being out of town when a cake is due.…

Started by Carla Crane

5 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Katy Nott

Edible Images placed on cupcake cake?

Hi everyone! I would like to do a pull apart cupcake cake and would like to include edible images on top of it. The edible image would sp…

Started by Mizztry

3 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Katy Nott

edible image question...need help

ok, so I don't know why i didn't come here for help before, but when i saw the contest I figured it's a good place to ask.   Planning my s…

Started by Tania Laing

10 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Connie Taft

Which frosting sheets do you use?

I recently purchased a Canon ip3600 printer to dedicate to edible printing. I have used both Kopykake and a Wilton frosting sheet and both…

Started by Bettina Dwyer

3 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Bettina Dwyer

Edible Photos Cake Contest - April 7 - 29th

Enter your cake made with edible icing sheets and/or edible inks by Saturday, April 28th for a chance to win. Open to U.S. citizens. Sponso…

Started by Theresa Happe

23 May 16, 2012
Reply by Theresa Happe

Icing Images Events

Icing Images Appearing At! Atlantic City Bakery Exposition March 18-19 Icing Images will be Vending at this show with Guest Decorator: CMSA…

Started by Icing Images

4 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Theresa Happe

Introduce my new site

Hello  I would like to introduce my new site: http://www.coolcake.com At coolcake.com, you can easily design super cool photo cakes, any wa…

Started by Ori

0 Dec 21, 2011

Amazing Winter Wedding Cake using products from Icing Images

Linda McClure Created this amazing winter wedding cake using Icing Images iiDesigns, Icing Images Premium Icing Sheets and the Silhouette!…

Started by Icing Images

0 Dec 2, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service