Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Joann Gottermeyer's Discussions (158)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"I tried with tweezers and they bounced all over the places - my solution? Took itty-…"

Joann Gottermeyer replied Dec 6, 2012 to Silver dragees turning into gold, rose, dark grey colors...anything but silver!

20 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Sandra I. Vazquez Lossiseroni

"Have never had that happen - how strange! Wish I could help!  "

Joann Gottermeyer replied Dec 5, 2012 to Silver dragees turning into gold, rose, dark grey colors...anything but silver!

20 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Sandra I. Vazquez Lossiseroni

"I always apply it directly to the chocolate once it's dry - no alcohol. Works fine."

Joann Gottermeyer replied Nov 5, 2012 to Cake Pops - Shiny?

6 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Joann Gottermeyer

"I've brushed them with luster dust and that works really well to give them a sheen."

Joann Gottermeyer replied Nov 5, 2012 to Cake Pops - Shiny?

6 Nov 5, 2012

"Why thank you....I think I will!"

Joann Gottermeyer replied Oct 26, 2012 to Buttercream cannot look exactly like fondant!!

14 Oct 26, 2012

"I would love to stick my tongue out at her and just give her the raspberries!! Even…"

Joann Gottermeyer replied Oct 26, 2012 to Buttercream cannot look exactly like fondant!!

14 Oct 26, 2012

"It's not that she's cheap at all - in fact they have 'tipped' me for each cake I hav…"

Joann Gottermeyer replied Oct 24, 2012 to Buttercream cannot look exactly like fondant!!

14 Oct 26, 2012

"Oh you made my day! Congratulations - went through the same thing myself what seems…"

Joann Gottermeyer replied Oct 14, 2012 to A day to celebrate!

4 Oct 14, 2012

"What an amazing organization! I was happy to have signed on to help. Thank you so mu…"

Joann Gottermeyer replied Oct 14, 2012 to Cakes Against Cancer for Kids

2 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Cathy Lewis

"I've had people pick up cakes on Wednesday for Saturday parties without any problems…"

Joann Gottermeyer replied Oct 4, 2012 to Keeping Cakes Refrigerated

2 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Katy Nott

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service