Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Ideas (215)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Merida Cake from the Pixar Movie Brave

There is a brand new Pixar movie coming out called Brave. The main character is Merida. Anyone who creates Merida or Brave cake please post…

Started by Cake Fan

0 Aug 21, 2011

Tinkerbell Cake ideas

This is a link to all TinkerBell Cakes photos on the site.   Here is a link to all forums posts about TinkerBell Cake Ideas   Here is a gre…

Started by Cake Fan

4 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by Cake Fan

Baby shower cake thats not babish....

So as you probably guessed I need to make a baby shower cake thats not babish.  The colors are turquoise blue and melon orange.  She wants…

Started by Melissa Linton

3 Aug 13, 2011
Reply by Glenda Mendello

cookie monster

please help with ideas on how to make cookie monster sitting all in cake....

Started by Isabel Marques

7 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by Lisa Newlin

Baby Shower Cake Ideas

Here is a link to all Baby Shower Cake Photos There are over 2000 photos so Im sure you will find some ideas   This is a link to all the Ba…

Started by Cake Fan

0 Jul 26, 2011

Table Cake ideas...

Hi everyone,   Hope you are well.   I recently got an inquiry to do a cake to look like a guest table setting.  Its for a 9" round cake.  S…

Started by Mizztry

8 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Mizztry

Spongebob Squarepants Cakes and Cake Ideas

Here is a great resource for Spongebob cakes I have linked all the relevent topics including photos videos and forum posts related to Spong…

Started by Cake Fan

2 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Cake Fan

Baby shower ideas....not girly though

I recently got asked to do cupcakes for a baby shower.  The girl that is having the baby is not very girly at all.  So basically pink, flow…

Started by Trisha Stryjewski

13 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by cake lover

How to make fondant look like hardwood?

Good morning ladies,   I want to make fondant to look like dark hardwood floor...any thoughts on how to do this?   I was thinking of making…

Started by Mizztry

10 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Mizztry

Basketball cake

Hi Everyone, I have a request to make a double chocolate basketball cake for a young lady turning 16.  Any ideas

Started by Lenise Lee-Streeter

6 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Faith Gealey-Brown

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service