Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating (1,973)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Table wedding cakes

May question is I have a wedding to do and they are having 30- 2 tier wedding cakes for each table. Here is my question, can I bake and coo…

Started by DianeByers

3 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Tracy A McMillen

Creamy chocolate frosting

I am making a Chocolate rasberry cake this weekend. I need a recipe for a chocolate frosting that is creamy and not very sweet. I dont want…

Started by Patricia Soto

0 Apr 12, 2010

Lily of the Valley Flowers

Hello all. I am making a cake for my sister-in-law's 60th Birthday. She has asked for a coffee and walnut cake, so that is what she shall h…

Started by Katy Nott

1 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Katy Nott

Homemade buttercream or pre-made?

Which one is better for icing and decorating cakes?

Started by Amanda G

2 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Tier Tips

Hi Everyone,   I am new to this site and quite new to cake decorating!  I am about to embark on my first tierd cake.

Started by Angela Copeman

1 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Use of Wax paper to smooth buttercream...

Hi guys:I mostly work with fondant as I do wedding cakes mostly. I made a birthday cake using buttercream and wanted to get it smooth...or…

Started by Teneisha Williams

17 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by jeri c

black icing bleeding into fondant

I want to do a cake with black icing, if I put white fondant letters on the top will the black icing bleed onto the fondant??? thanks for a…

Started by J Ball

5 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by J Ball

Cake Price

Hi Everyone -   I need a bit of advice!!  I am making a two-layer 9" x 13" cake for a child's birthday.  It is a buttercream iced cake NOT…

Started by Renee Mullarney

0 Apr 11, 2010

A Tiered cake that has part cake and part dummy cake

I am doing a wedding cake in June. They want it tall so I have to add fake tiers. They only need it to feed 125 or so. Where is he best pla…

Started by Jenny Maynard

2 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Theresa Happe

Rolled Buttercream

Hello everyone, Do any of you have any tips for using Rolled Buttercream. I love the look of fondant and so do my customers, however, we ar…

Started by Fran Quarles

7 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by cyndi comeaux

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service