Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating Business (182)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

separate living quarters for baking at home in Florida

Hello, Can you shed any light on whether I can be permitted to bake goods in my home for wholesale distribution in Florida? From randomly s…

Started by patrice williams

5 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Barbara

Making cakes part time to full time

Hi ladies,   I started my part time cake business which has been my dream since I was 19, but just never had the courage to do it. I work t…

Started by Wendy Wegener

1 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Les Brown

Working for a bakery

Hey everyone, I have an interview to be the lead decorator at a bakery and was wondering how to go about this. Would you prefer to be paid…

Started by Shari

4 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Christina

Minnesota Home based Cake business

I live in Minnesota and have found that a home based food business is not allowed legally.  I, however, have found a little loophole in the…

Started by Crissy Hambly

0 Feb 19, 2011

Florida Bake at Home Update

From: Creamer, Teddi [mailto:Teddi.Creamer@myfloridahouse.gov] Sent: Friday, February 18, 2011 1:20 PM To: Barbara Schmal Subject: RE: Baki…

Started by Barbara

0 Feb 19, 2011

Take the leap of faith?

Hello - I am new to this group and thrilled that I found it.   I am a "reborn" cake decorator.   I was going to be a pastry chef in my youn…

Started by Cheri Slider

5 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Denay Davis

Did I charge too much?

I had an order for cupcakes for a little boy's birthday this past weekend.  The customer wanted 24 cupcakes (1 dozen yellow, 1 dozen chocol…

Started by Kathy Kmonk

47 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by ♥Cat♥

Cake business

I am a Microwave cooking expert of my town & taught around 3000 women in this art. I am now thinking to enter into business of home del…

Started by mamta dosi

0 Jan 11, 2011

Florida Cottage Food Act Update

I received the email below from the Florida Dept of Agriculture.  It appears that the Commissioner will be making some recommedations at th…

Started by Barbara

4 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Barbara

Cake Pops

Now that Cake Pops have become all the rage I've decided to add them to my menu. I'm studying how to make them and then thinking about how…

Started by Ellen Wojdyla

3 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Tracey Washington

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service