Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating Business (182)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Caterers

With the popularity of cake show on TV these days it seems everyone is getting into the decorating biz.  I've always run into a few places…

Started by Misty Miller

2 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Pam Carlisle

prices

Hi everyone, I live in Canada and I know our money is different, but what are you charging for your cakes?  I live in the Country and I am…

Started by Tara Lynn MacLean

67 May 26, 2011
Reply by Patricia Soto

Handmade cake servers

I am trying to market my handmade cake servers in the correct places. If anyone has any ideas please let me know..(More pics at www.wixongl

Started by Lisa wixon

2 May 13, 2011
Reply by Jon Pierro

Inspections??

If you are doing a small cake business out of your home, do you need to get an inspection done by the Dept. of Agriculture or something the…

Started by Jenny Maynard

3 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Staj

Colorado Cottage Food Law

This is a call to all Colorado residents who would like to fight for a Cottage Food Law! I am in the begining stages of creating this movem…

Started by Mande Gabelson

0 Apr 14, 2011

dolls

here are some who knows where, I buy the molds for the dolls that I can do in fondan.  

Started by lone kroge

6 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Bernice Campbell

Need to attract clients

I am in need of some info. I have been trying to get the word out about my cakes and need to know what is the best way to do that. I have a…

Started by Kristin Louk

13 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Lynne Salmon

California Cake Decorator

I had a friend's coworker contact me to make her wedding cake, however I am just a hobby baker and not legal so I told her that I could not…

Started by Stacy

4 Mar 31, 2011
Reply by Stacy

Display Cakes Question

Flipped through the forums and didn't see this question addressed.   Do any of you have display cakes? If so - what do you use to cover the…

Started by Eileen S

3 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by Diane Silvestri

charging to much..?!

I am just starting to charge for cakes but when I broke down my cost t figure out what to charge I charged $20 for an 8" round cake!  I fel…

Started by Sugar & Slice

50 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by grazia

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service