Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

All Discussions Tagged 'cricut' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Tickets to the Atlantic Bakery Expo - 1 day left

Hey Everyone, We have had a huge response to people who would like free VIP tickets to the Atlantic Bakery Expo in Atlantic City March 18-1…

Started by Icing Images

1 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Kariema

Last day for free tickets

free VIP tickets to the Atlantic Bakery Expo in Atlantic City March 18-19th.  If you are looking to attend, be sure to post something and l…

Started by Icing Images

0 Feb 17, 2012

Icing Images Events

Icing Images Appearing At! Atlantic City Bakery Exposition March 18-19 Icing Images will be Vending at this show with Guest Decorator: CMSA…

Started by Icing Images

4 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Theresa Happe

What Celebrity Cake Designers are saying about Icing Images’ products.

Quote from Linda McClure’s blog regarding our Electronic CuttingSheets:“I have worked with several brands of icing sheets. Each product isg…

Started by Icing Images

2 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Icing Images

Thinking about a Cricut Cake machine?

There's been a few discussions lately on whether to invest in a Cricut Cake Machine or not, personally I love mine. You can check out my ph…

Started by Jenifer T

7 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Jenifer T

Cricut Cake on Sale

Joann Fabrics has the Cake Cricut on SPECIAL/ ONLINE PURCHASE ONLY -from $399.00 to $299.00 and if you use the following promo code you get…

Started by Theresa Happe

2 May 14, 2010
Reply by Theresa Happe

Cricut cake classes

There are a few Cricut cake classes out there, but I just found Linda McClure's class.  She's the lady who came up with this great idea and…

Started by Maggie

0 May 10, 2010

It's Arrived......Our Cricut Cake Test Machine Came in Today

So this afternoon someone told me that a box from Provo Craft has been sitting by the freight door all day.  I ran to see what they were t…

Started by Jennifer Atwood

26 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by jeri c

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service