Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

All Discussions Tagged 'cake' (220)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need a strong strawberry cake reicepe

I have a cake due in July....I know a little far in advance but I like to be preparded . I have tried the cake mix that come in strawberry…

Started by Flourpower

8 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by The Topping

Rose shaped cake pops

Hi everyone, I hope you are having a good holiday and wish you all the best for the New Year. I wanted to know if anyone has made or has…

Started by Mizztry

7 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Mizztry

Beginner's Figurine Cake Contest - Winners to be Announced Dec. 19

Contest open to cake decorators with 2 years or less experience. Enter your cake decorated with at least 1 figure by Sunday, December 9th…

Started by Theresa Happe

36 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Katy Nott

Xbox Cake Ideas and Xbox Cakes

If you re looking for a Xbox cake idea look no further. Our members have uploaded many different xbox cake pictures.  If you have made an x…

Started by Cake Fan

5 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Michele Owen

bake a cake in a glass bowl

Does anyone know how to bake a cake in a glass bowl?? I REALLY need to find out how- i have a turtle shaped cake that i need to make for my…

Started by Angela Humphries

4 Dec 2, 2012
Reply by June Kowalczyk

Tie Dye Cake or Tie Dye Cake Ideas

Does anyone know if Tiedye Cakes are made the same way as rainbow cakes. I am thinking you would use the same ingredients to make a Tie Dye…

Started by Cake Fan

2 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Joy Mecca

Attention Jacksonville, FL Bakers! AWESOME site for getting new customers!

Cakebroker.com A website that matches up clients with cake decorators! Free sign up for bakers and customers.  Basically the customer goes…

Started by Sarah Daliberti @ Cakebroker.com

3 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by I am done with CWB.

NEW WEBSITE that connects customers with custom cake orders with bakers in their area!

CakeBroker.com Completely free for bakers and customers! Customer submits simple form and bakers respond with quotes.  Awesome site, check…

Started by Sarah Daliberti @ Cakebroker.com

0 Nov 28, 2012

Thanksgiving Cake Ideas

I have made it very east to find all the Thanksgiving cakes on the site. Below you will see links to all the photos and forum posts about T…

Started by Cake Fan

8 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Aniko Macsaine Huszar

Cake Pops - Shiny?

Happy Monday everyone! I had a few questions regarding cake pops.  Has anyone tried to air brush sheen color on cake pops covered in choco…

Started by Mizztry

6 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Joann Gottermeyer

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service