Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Jackie Merseal's Discussions (120)

Discussions Replied To (93) Replies Latest Activity

"Lemon ganache, yummy!!! I've only got recipes for dark, milk and white chocolate gan…"

Jackie Merseal replied Aug 7, 2013 to buttercream or ganache??

13 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by jeri c

"Well, I delivered the cake Sunday. I got a message in all caps that this was the "be…"

Jackie Merseal replied Aug 7, 2013 to pineapple upside down cake and an external fixator

10 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Katy Nott

"So smart yet so obvious! That is awesome. Never would have come up with it myself, b…"

Jackie Merseal replied Aug 7, 2013 to Cupcake delivery Idea

11 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by bev socas

"Fluffy Buttercream   Ingredients: 2 cups solid vegetable shortening 8 cups (2 lbs.)…"

Jackie Merseal replied Aug 4, 2013 to Is there such a thing as a "light" buttercream?

6 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Jackie Merseal

"Ok, I knew I wasn't crazy! When people ask what my most popular flavors, I'm honest…"

Jackie Merseal replied Aug 4, 2013 to Cake Fillings? Thoughts?

11 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Jackie Merseal

"I am very blessed Katy, he is wonderful. Thank you for sharing your subscriptions. I…"

Jackie Merseal replied Aug 4, 2013 to pineapple upside down cake and an external fixator

10 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Katy Nott

"June, I truly am thankful for everyone caring so much. I learned last night that I a…"

Jackie Merseal replied Aug 3, 2013 to pineapple upside down cake and an external fixator

10 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Katy Nott

"Members of another site, not to be named would want to come thru the computer to kil…"

Jackie Merseal replied Aug 3, 2013 to "CAKES" - TONS OF $$$ MAKING BUSINESS COMMENTS FROM NON-BAKERS

40 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Jackie Merseal

"Well, my friend did appreciate her cake, but I do think that was too much to be doin…"

Jackie Merseal replied Aug 3, 2013 to pineapple upside down cake and an external fixator

10 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Katy Nott

"Lucky Maria! I will be out of commission for at least 3-5 more weeks so I'll definit…"

Jackie Merseal replied Aug 1, 2013 to buttercream or ganache??

13 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by jeri c

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service