Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Donna Kapetanakis's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I like the idea of the textured panels. I want the house to look like the siding is…"

Donna Kapetanakis replied Sep 25, 2011 to How do I cover two 12" square cakes with fondant for the base of my haunted house?

2 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Donna Kapetanakis

"Hi Deah, I am cutting the hole in the top. I am thinking it may still feed around 6…"

Donna Kapetanakis replied Nov 5, 2010 to What Size Pans for a Topsy Turvy Cake to Feed 50pp

2 Nov 5, 2010

"I'm going to take all your advice and hopefully i'll have a better time of it this w…"

Donna Kapetanakis replied Jun 8, 2010 to wedding cake issues with fondant

8 Jun 8, 2010

"I ordered the large one and should be getting it on Thursday. I have a cake this wee…"

Donna Kapetanakis replied Jun 8, 2010 to Rolling fondant on silicone mat questions

12 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Darcie Sanders

"Thank you for sharing your expertise! I'm going to be using it this weekend. I think…"

Donna Kapetanakis replied Jun 7, 2010 to Rolling fondant on silicone mat questions

12 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Darcie Sanders

"I ordered the large ateco mat. I've heard all good things about silicone mats. I'm h…"

Donna Kapetanakis replied Jun 7, 2010 to Rolling fondant on silicone mat questions

12 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Darcie Sanders

"It sounds like a pleasure to use! Deah, do you keep the mat slightly above the cake…"

12 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Darcie Sanders

"Hi Connie, I live in New York and had problems with Satin Ice yesterday as well. It…"

Donna Kapetanakis replied Jun 7, 2010 to wedding cake issues with fondant

8 Jun 8, 2010

"I think all of us have had a bad cake day here and there. Don't let it get you down.…"

Donna Kapetanakis replied May 24, 2010 to Worst Cake Ever

23 May 25, 2010
Reply by Diana Viera

"If you want a shine and don't want to invest in buying a small steamer, you can use…"

Donna Kapetanakis replied May 15, 2010 to Fondant with a "sheen"

16 May 16, 2010
Reply by jeri c

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service