Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

General Discussion (619)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Updated Website....Please let me know what you think...

I have been working on updating my website for a few weeks now. Please take a look when you have a chance. I would really like any feedback…

Started by Aimee Youngblood

6 May 6, 2010
Reply by Aimee Youngblood

Have you ever felt this way?

Hello, my name is Erica and I wanted to share some of my depressed thoughts and hope I can get good insights from yall. I just started a wh…

Started by Erica

2 May 4, 2010
Reply by Erica

baking techniques

Hi everyone,   I just joined this wonderful community of people and I am just so glad that I found this site and may I take this opportunit…

Started by abi

2 May 4, 2010
Reply by abi

Anybody you knew of ....???

I am Theodore Burke, who born by deafness. It is not means noting do with my disablties. But, I do have so many talents in many areas. Cake…

Started by Theodore Burke

2 May 4, 2010
Reply by Windy Jimenez

Introduction of a newbie -

I've been married for 17 years and a mother of 4 daughters.  We have traveled and lived around the world courtesy of the military as my hub…

Started by Jennifer Hansen

3 May 4, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Tag Sale Find

A few weeks ago my instructor mentioned that at tag sales you can find old Wilton books, cake decorating books, pans, etc.  Today I was dri…

Started by Diana Viera

6 May 2, 2010
Reply by jeri c

How Did You Get Started in Cake Decorating?

Share your story about how the cake decorating bug bit you....I took a cake decorating class with the Girl Scouts when I was 8. Since there…

Started by Theresa Happe

14 May 1, 2010
Reply by SANDi

Any Suggestions For Whipped Frosting

I have a friend that requested a graduation cake and would like whipped frosting.  She then thought that it may not hold up in the warm May…

Started by Diana Viera

2 May 1, 2010
Reply by ceshell

Marshmallows 16 ounces and 10 ounces

I've attached a picture of 16 ounces of marshmallows in measuring cups so that everyone can get the idea of how much 16 ounces looks and me…

Started by Stampinsher

0 Apr 29, 2010

FONDARIFIC

Has anyone heard of or tried Fondarific?  I was going to order the sample pack.  Any comments positive or negitive would be great.  I notic…

Started by melissa pappalardo

5 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Renay Zamora

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service