Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating (1,972)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Training

Hi everyone:   Does anynone here provide training in cake decorating techniques... and if yes...would you travel overseas to offer same tra…

Started by Teneisha Williams

5 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Lynne Salmon

Modeling Chocolate vs. Gum Paste

I haven't worked with modeling chocolate and was wondering if it's just a matter of taste or are there instances when it's better to use mo…

Started by Theresa Happe

9 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Anita Lyons

Rolled Buttercream Fondant

Hi - I made rolled buttercream fondant the same day I used it on my cake.  When I placed it on the cake a couple of places spread open and…

Started by Renee Mullarney

6 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Becky Zastrow

Technique for the water look

What is the best method for making water.. Piping gel, Buttercream etc. Would love some ideas. Thanks

Started by Sharon

3 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by jeri c

how to find decorating contests or competitions

Hello,I am new to the cake decorating world and am looking to find contests or competitions to gain experience. Does anyone know of a place…

Started by Brandii Magliulo

3 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Cake balls.

Hi everyone, I'm going to attempt to make cake balls this weekend and I want a really great recipe, so let me see what your favorite is.  I…

Started by Tara Lynn MacLean

2 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Tara Lynn MacLean

how to make a sculpted high heel shoe cake?

Can anyone tell me how to make a high heel shoe /boot out of cake.  I have searched the net with no luck on instructions, i know how to mak…

Started by monica murphy

3 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Cake decorating courses

Hiya could anyone tell me if there are any cake courses held around Walsall area? Thanks

Started by Sarah

2 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Rachel Graham

Can you use buttercream on top of fondant

Hey guys im new and have only made 2 fondant cakes and now going to make my 3rd this week but wana know if i can put buttercream on top of…

Started by Nicky

4 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Brandii Magliulo

Cake Decorating Library

Since my kids claim the computer sometimes it is nice to be able to still pour over information and techniques for cake decorating   Cookbo…

Started by Janine

0 Feb 10, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service