Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating (1,972)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Electric Oven?

After moving to an apartment from a house, I was faced with going from a gas oven to an electric oven.  I've had a problem with the cake co…

Started by Kathy Simpson

5 May 4, 2010
Reply by jeri c

A great drawing tool

Check out my latest blog for a great drawing tool.  I am sure I am not the first to use it, but I think it is a great idea.  www.cuttingedg

Started by Jennifer Atwood

6 May 4, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Sugar Free Cake Recipes

I have been asked to do a number of birthday cakes for kids that are sugar free. I need to get some simple sugar free cake and sugar free i…

Started by Jacqueline Martin

1 May 3, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Cricut

I just got a email from A/C Moore that this weekend they are going to be selling the cricut cake...I am wondering if we can use our %50 off…

Started by Patricia Soto

7 May 2, 2010
Reply by stephania

LILY OF THE VALLEY SUGAR FLOWERS

Some of you will remember that a while ago I asked for tips on making sugarpaste lily of the valley flowers for my sister-in-law's 60th bir…

Started by Katy Nott

6 May 1, 2010
Reply by Eileen S

Mousseline BC

Hey! All!   I have been decorating for quite a while and have always used a shortening based BC.  Over the past six months or so, I have fa…

Started by Cyndy Kiefer

1 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by ceshell

PARIS

Hello cake friends!!! I need some help. My niece will be turning 13 on May 20th. She has her entire room decorated in a Paris theme, I woul…

Started by Sandy

3 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Renay Zamora

Paris

I was planning this for a French Theme wedding.... but you can make it simplier for your 13 year ole niece.... make a rectangular cake cove…

Started by Nur Ainee Muhammad

1 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Sandy

Any tips for applying fondant on a square cake?

I've made two cakes so far using square pans.  And for the life of me, I can get the fondant right on the corners.  It just turns into an a…

Started by Kim Hamilton

10 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by jeri c

1st Wedding Cake - Help

I will be doing my first ever wedding cake in June and I am starting to get really nervous about the whole thing.  The over all design is r…

Started by Julie Blair

2 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Deah

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service