Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating (1,972)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Which Fondant do you prefer?

I would like to create a nice organized chart to upload on the site indicating all the pluses and minuses of different store-bought fondant…

Started by Theresa Happe

64 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by wendy martz

wedding cake help!!

I'm calling on my expert cake makers out there for some help since you all have such good advice for me always! My son and his fiance would…

Started by wendy martz

48 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Sandra Smiley

MMF decorations

Just wondering if anyone else makes their decorations with MMF, I have tried adding tylose powder to mine but it doesn't seem to harden, ma…

Started by wendy martz

1 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by Sandra Smiley

silver fondant

I am thinking about making this cake but can anyone tell me how to achieve the silver color? I have seen some that aren't as silver as this…

Started by wendy martz

15 Jun 27, 2015
Reply by wendy martz

Guidance on making this wedding cake

A bride-to-be wants to have this cake done for her wedding in June. The sizes of the cakes are 12", 8" and 6" The bottom tier is in chocola…

Started by Kerry

9 Jun 20, 2015
Reply by Kerry

Oval Quilter Cutter Embosser

A while back someone was looking for this cutter.  Found it here: http://www.kitchenkrafts.com/product/oval-quilter-cutter-embosser Hope…

Started by Bonnie Willey

1 Jun 7, 2015
Reply by Sandra Smiley

Cake Disaster

When a customer turns down delivery, and does it themselves and at the arrival the cake falls apart, because they did not know how to trans…

Started by Gina

5 Jun 4, 2015
Reply by Kay Ehm

How far in advance can you decorate cake dummies with fondant?

No Description

Started by Carol Lageson

3 Jun 3, 2015
Reply by Katy Nott

Stopping Your filling from Spilling

Hi I have made strawberry filling cakes for whipcream icing cakes a lot. Then someone asked me to make a strawberry filling cake with butte…

Started by alma

2 May 30, 2015
Reply by wendy martz

castle cake towers

I'm looking for ideas, suggestions on how to make the towers for a castle cake, my only idea is rice krispies, or someone mentioned paper t…

Started by wendy martz

8 May 27, 2015
Reply by Goreti

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service