Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating (1,973)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help with homemade fondant

I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me with my home made fondant. I made a batch last week using the rolled fondant recipe out…

Started by Jennifer Ponder

8 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Deah

Easter Cake with Whipped Cream?

I have an order for an Easter cake. The problem is the person this cake is for HATES buttercream! She wants the cake to be decorated with w…

Started by Amanda Garcia

1 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Donna

bridesmaid figurines for cakes Help

i need help do any  no where i can get the bridesmaid figurines for cakes i have been looking and can not find them do they still make them…

Started by stephania

5 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Dena Bryngelson

Prices for Cakes

Hi All,   People are starting to ask me to make cakes for them - YAY !!  In the past I had just charged what it cost me to make the cake. …

Started by Renee Mullarney

2 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Aimee Youngblood

Help Me this this please!!!! Cake Request

I have attached a picture of the middle tier design that is requested by customer. I have looked for many ideas to complete the top and bot…

Started by Jacqueline Martin

6 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Tanya

Patrick(spongebob)

Can someone please help???? I got a reaquest for a Spongebob cake and a Patrick cake, has anyone ever done a Patrick?? Please help!!!:0)

Started by Sandy

1 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Donna

Making enough fondant to stretch over a cake.

Okay everyone I need some help. I don't work with fondant well at all. And the last time did work with fondant It seems like I didn't have…

Started by Crystal Stricklin

4 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Crystal Stricklin

After I've crumb coated my cake...

How long can I wait before I ice my cake w/ buttercream? I crumb coated it tonight but don't want to ice it until tomorrow. How do I store…

Started by Cari Mathis

1 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Gaby

Pudding icing

Hi everyone! Does anybody have a recipe for "pudding icing" ?

Started by Pam Hyduke

2 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Pam Hyduke

Fondant woes

Help!!  I am trying to cover a globe shaped cake in fondant and I keep ending up with bunches of gathered pleats on the lower sides and bot…

Started by Wendy Treadway

3 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by Wendy Treadway

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service