Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating (1,973)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fondant and Sprinkles

How can I get pearl sprinkles to stick to fondant????

Started by Lena J

6 May 13, 2010
Reply by Lena J

Fondant Cracking/Drying Out

I need help with Fondant.  I was coloring fondant yesterday and after getting the color I needed I noticed that while kneading the fondant…

Started by Teresita (Terry) Hernandez

18 May 13, 2010
Reply by Teresita (Terry) Hernandez

gumpste ruffeled tulip

Hello Everyone,   Does anyone know where I can find a "how to", or even a cutter for a ruffeled tulip?

Started by tracey lopez

8 May 13, 2010
Reply by tracey lopez

Cheesey cake syndrome

How do I escape this. Every time I do a cake I have good ideas for a design, then I change the design and it turns out either cheesey or pl…

Started by Amanda G

5 May 12, 2010
Reply by jeri c

FMM Funky Letter tappits

I just can't seem to get these tappits to work! I do everything as instructed but can not produce a single letter with out it breaking. If…

Started by Suzie Toms

9 May 12, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Help.

I bought the Wilton's Icing that you add milk and butter to. I followed the directions and it never got thick. I added powdered sugar and m…

Started by Jessica Lyles

1 May 12, 2010
Reply by diane kilgore

heavy cream & whipping cream

hi all!!!   can you please help me with regards to this... heavy cream and whipping cream are they the same? actually i want to make a butt…

Started by Joy Fruelda

4 May 11, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Nurses cake

My Daughter is getting her RN Pin and I want to make a cake...I need some ideas..I was thinking on the line of a nurses hat or something li…

Started by Patricia Soto

3 May 11, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Gum Paste & Fondant

I have just started to work with gum paste and fondant.  I like they way it looks when I am making things but then it get dull looking.  Ho…

Started by Anne-Marie Main

6 May 10, 2010
Reply by tracey lopez

A ton of Pictures/How To's/Instructions

http://picasaweb.google.com/geraldinarevisdetortasI found this on a google surf...for the most part they are in spanish but there are a ton…

Started by Sherry Qualls

3 May 10, 2010
Reply by tracey lopez

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service