Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating (1,973)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Escape non-pariels

Whenever I use non-pariels, more of them end up on the floor than on the cake. I just can't hold on to them! I end up having to put icing o…

Started by Theresa Happe

6 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Fondant/Gumpaste shaping and finishing

I am decorating a cake for a 21 year old birthday.  My theme is bottles to bottles.  The top tier will have a baby and baby bottles.  The b…

Started by Anita Lyons

3 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Anita Lyons

High quality cake pans

What should I be looking for in a set of high quality cake pans?

Started by Cake Fan

4 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by jeri c

It's Arrived......Our Cricut Cake Test Machine Came in Today

So this afternoon someone told me that a box from Provo Craft has been sitting by the freight door all day.  I ran to see what they were t…

Started by Jennifer Atwood

26 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Help....what are the green "leaves"...

Hi guys:   The attached cake is what I will be re-creating for a wedding cake in March.Can someone tell me what the green leaves are called…

Started by Teneisha Williams

7 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Teneisha Williams

fondant and gum paste

I have seen when looking at pictures that many of you use a combination of fondant and gumpaste.  I am fairly new to the use of both and am…

Started by Anita Lyons

1 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Anita Lyons

Expression vs Cake: Gumpaste, Paper, Fondant, Modeling Chocolate

Check out my newest blog entry http://www.cuttingedgecakeart.com we put the expression against the cake using fondant, gumpaste, and modeli…

Started by Jennifer Atwood

0 Mar 2, 2010

Fondant Palm Trees

I'm doing a tropical island cake. The customer wants palm trees on the top does anyone have any tips / tricks for making palm trees that wi…

Started by Brandii Magliulo

4 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Amber Kuespert

Fondant Covered Board

Hi All,   I covered a foam board with fondant.  My question is do you put the cake directly onto the fondant board or do you place the cake…

Started by Renee Mullarney

3 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Nur Ainee Muhammad

Cricut machine

how may of ya have use Cricut machine  for your cake and what work good on it and what ya like the most about it when you use Cricut machin…

Started by stephania

11 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by jeri c

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service