Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating (1,973)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Icing/Filling

Do you buy your icings/filling from the cake supply store or make them from scratch?

Started by Anne-Marie Main

4 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Denise

Cake

Can a fruit cake be classified as a 4th of july cake, meaning, 2 round , spunge cakes, with jam in middle and whipped cram icing , strawber…

Started by Wes & Jaci

4 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Wes & Jaci

Cake Storage

I was wondering how to store cakes.  Do you have to store a cake filled with the following fillings covered in fondant in the fridge:   gan…

Started by Linda S

1 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Sherry Qualls

New Wilton Fondant Formula

Nothing like having to do things last minute, but I didn't have enough white Satin Ice, so I ran up to Michaels to get white fondant just t…

Started by Theresa Happe

13 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by ♥Cat♥

Color Mixing Charts

Share your color mixing chart here.      I found these--   http://www.sugarcraft.com/catalog/coloring/colormixingchart.htm   http://www.wil

Started by Deah

1 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Shannon K Orona

Cake recipes

I am looking for a SUPER  moist cake recipe of all flavors ... and ideas are VERY WELCOMED PLEASE!

Started by Joy Johnson

1 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Sherry Qualls

Silver plateau

I have been looking to buy a silver plateau but can't seem to find anywhere online.Anyone know where to get one in Canada

Started by joann

7 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by joann

PICS OF THE "FREE" CAKE FOR MY SISTER!

Those of you that helped me out with a way to thank my cousin for the cake he did for free for my sisters wedding this weekend.......here i…

Started by melissa pappalardo

7 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Celebrity Cake

Ok now this question is about cakes, have you ever made a celebrity cake, Like, a cake of jennifer aniston , ashton kutch , MIchael jackson…

Started by Wes & Jaci

0 Jun 28, 2010

Marshmellow Fondant Sweating!

Help!!! How do I keep my MM fondant from sweating? I made a wedding cake yesterday and it turned out beautiful, but it was sweating the who…

Started by Terra

8 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Terra

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service