Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating (1,973)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spatula?

Do I need a special spatula for icing a cake with whipped cream? Also where can I get a cake leveler for cheaper than $4 can I make one?

Started by ebony bardell

8 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Faith Gealey-Brown

There is alot of hyp in the UK about whoopie pies.

I just want to know how popular they are in the US? And what is the latest trend in the US,  I

Started by ann pallett

17 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by ann pallett

Placing Fondant Roses

I have just found that I can make fondant roses!  Woo Hoo  It was one of those things I assumed I couldn't do well so I never tried. LOL  I…

Started by Angela Mullican

6 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Angela Mullican

Stacking Wedding or Tiered Cakes--Very Sturdy Method

If anyone would like to see our method of stacking wedding cakes, I posted a YouTube video.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74k0ZopsCW8

Started by Marsha Winbeckler

10 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Marsha Winbeckler

Sheet Cake

Hey Everyone.... I need a little help.  I got a call from a friend and she wants 3 sheet cakes to feed 100 people, 3 different flavors.  It…

Started by Gretchen Belsome

17 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Diana

raspberry filling

Just a quick question, I was wondering if you all think it is important to strain the seeds from raspberry filling. I have had different op…

Started by Holly K.

2 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Oh......

This is my practice cake. I don't think whipped cream is going to work out :( I don't know how to write letters neatly all naturally.

Started by ebony bardell

9 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by ebony bardell

Best brand/type of piping bag ?

Just wanting to see what the general consensus is out here for the favorite type and brand of piping bag to use =-)

Started by Colleen

7 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by ebony bardell

Need help Please (Royal Icing Problem )

Ok , I just tryed to make my first batch of royal icing ,  1 )i used the exact ingredients ,  3 table spoons meringue power,  4 cups confec…

Started by Wes & Jaci

7 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Bettina Dwyer

support for topper

I am wondering what you all use for support when you have a slightly heavy wedding cake topper. My bride has a glass topper that is engrave…

Started by Holly K.

4 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Holly K.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service