Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating Business (182)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bakery

Anyone own one??  Or opening one.  I have been decoratin gou tof my house for a little while but really would love to open a little bakery.…

Started by amy snyder

8 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by amy snyder

Chinese auction

They are doing one for the heart association and I was goingto donate something such as abasket with soem items in.  Has anyone done this o…

Started by amy snyder

8 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

How much to refund bride?

In the 27 years that I've been providing cake for various events, I had my worst nightmare come true on Sunday.  On the way to the wedding…

Started by Lisa Chavez

13 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Laurie L Allard

Starting my own business

I am starting my own business. I am wanting to find out what all I need for my business. Don't want to forget anything. Suggestions would b…

Started by Jennifer Mitchell

4 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by amy snyder

a beginner with dreams

Hi everyone.I've been cake decorating (as in i piped my first EVER icing) for just over a month.I lOVE it, there's so much to learn, and so…

Started by Heather Bradford

2 Aug 25, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

Listing Your Business

Hi guys, On my other website, I have cake decorators listings and it is so long overdue for updating. I literally have a few hundred to add…

Started by Theresa Happe

0 Aug 10, 2010

Pricing

Here's an idea and I'm just throwing it out there.Since the pricing question comes up over and over and over again and the answer really do…

Started by Theresa Happe

19 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by shirley villafranca

Wedding Cake Design Software

I was in another discussion and the subject came up about design help. I had seen ths software before and heard alot of good things about i…

Started by Karen Marie

9 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

does anyone else sell their cakes through a shop/florist or bakery?

I am looking to sell cupcakes through a local shop and am wondering how I should charge the shop in question. Do i sell the cupcakes to the…

Started by laura edwards

0 Jul 29, 2010

Georgia Kitchen Requirements

Where do I go to find out kitchen requirements for Georgia bakers?  I know I can't use my home kitchen, but I'm trying to find out if it ha…

Started by Jennifer Carter

4 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Carter

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service