Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

All Discussions Tagged 'images' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Which frosting sheets do you use?

I recently purchased a Canon ip3600 printer to dedicate to edible printing. I have used both Kopykake and a Wilton frosting sheet and both…

Started by Bettina Dwyer

3 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Bettina Dwyer

Edible Photos Cake Contest - April 7 - 29th

Enter your cake made with edible icing sheets and/or edible inks by Saturday, April 28th for a chance to win. Open to U.S. citizens. Sponso…

Started by Theresa Happe

23 May 16, 2012
Reply by Theresa Happe

Free Tickets to the Atlantic Bakery Expo - 1 day left

Hey Everyone, We have had a huge response to people who would like free VIP tickets to the Atlantic Bakery Expo in Atlantic City March 18-1…

Started by Icing Images

1 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Kariema

Last day for free tickets

free VIP tickets to the Atlantic Bakery Expo in Atlantic City March 18-19th.  If you are looking to attend, be sure to post something and l…

Started by Icing Images

0 Feb 17, 2012

Icing Images Events

Icing Images Appearing At! Atlantic City Bakery Exposition March 18-19 Icing Images will be Vending at this show with Guest Decorator: CMSA…

Started by Icing Images

4 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Theresa Happe

Introduce my new site

Hello  I would like to introduce my new site: http://www.coolcake.com At coolcake.com, you can easily design super cool photo cakes, any wa…

Started by Ori

0 Dec 21, 2011

Icing Images' Holiday Decorating Tips

Make Holiday cakes shine like the stars…Take an Icing Images’ Designer Colored Premium Icing Sheet, spray on edible glaze, add Edible Glitt…

Started by Icing Images

0 Dec 2, 2011

Happy Icing Images' Customer Rama Sola's Grooms Cake

This is a direct quote from a recent email we received from one of our customers: "All of the shotgun shell boxes were made of icing images…

Started by Icing Images

0 Nov 8, 2011

How to for Julie Bashore's 3D flower from Butterfly cake.

So you want to how Julie Bashore used Icing Images' Printer system and Premium icing sheets to create her 3D flower effect on her beautiful…

Started by Icing Images

0 Nov 3, 2011

What Celebrity Cake Designers are saying about Icing Images’ products.

Quote from Linda McClure’s blog regarding our Electronic CuttingSheets:“I have worked with several brands of icing sheets. Each product isg…

Started by Icing Images

2 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Icing Images

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service