Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

All Discussions Tagged 'decorating' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Let me know if you teach cake decorating classes

I keep receiving emails from all over the world asking about cake decorating classes. People don't realize that just because they found me…

Started by Theresa Happe

4 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Richard Festen

HELP! Beginner making a birthday cake

Hi everyone - I just found this community for the first time today and already love it!  Everyone is so nice and willing to share.  I reall…

Started by Anna Mills

17 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

Cake Decorating Terms and Meanings P-Z

Cake Decorating Terms and Meanings (courtesy of www.ladycakes.com) Pan Coat This is where you add  shortening to a paper towel and you…

Started by Sherry Qualls

0 Jul 25, 2010

Cake Decorating Terms and Meanings I-O

Cake Decorating Terms and Meanings (courtesy of www.ladycakes.com) Ice Cream Milk, cream and a sweetening agent are the ingredients tha…

Started by Sherry Qualls

0 Jul 25, 2010

Legal Home Bakeries - A State By State Guide

Legal Home Bakeries - State By State.xls   Please be advised I did not create this document and am in no way taking credit it for it.  I…

Started by Sherry Qualls

2 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Deah

Being a Contest Sponsor

If you produce videos or sell cake decorating supplies and you are interested in donating a prize to sponsor a contest on either this site…

Started by Theresa Happe

0 Jul 1, 2010

Cake Cricut on Special

Just found out that Joann Fabrics has the Cake Cricut on SPECIAL/ ONLINE PURCHASE ONLY -from $399.00 to $299.00 and if you use the followin…

Started by Karen Vazquez

9 May 21, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Cricut cake classes

There are a few Cricut cake classes out there, but I just found Linda McClure's class.  She's the lady who came up with this great idea and…

Started by Maggie

0 May 10, 2010

How Did You Get Started in Cake Decorating?

Share your story about how the cake decorating bug bit you....I took a cake decorating class with the Girl Scouts when I was 8. Since there…

Started by Theresa Happe

14 May 1, 2010
Reply by SANDi

Beginner Needs help with MAJOR SENIOR PROJECT

Hi! my name is Hailey, and i'm doing a project on cake decorating! I am new to the community but i am willing to learn everything! My end p…

Started by Hailey

9 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by kolawole morounmubo

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service