Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

All Discussions Tagged 'cake' (220)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just Want to AsK

I joined the group that is in my area, and ask to do this there so it could be in person, but no one is responsing (not allot of stuff is g…

Started by Gretchen Belsome

19 Jul 29, 2010
Reply by Stampinsher

Cake Decorating Terms and Meanings P-Z

Cake Decorating Terms and Meanings (courtesy of www.ladycakes.com) Pan Coat This is where you add  shortening to a paper towel and you…

Started by Sherry Qualls

0 Jul 25, 2010

Cake Decorating Terms and Meanings I-O

Cake Decorating Terms and Meanings (courtesy of www.ladycakes.com) Ice Cream Milk, cream and a sweetening agent are the ingredients tha…

Started by Sherry Qualls

0 Jul 25, 2010

Whimsical Graduation Cake in Fondant

My latest cake creation brought about many new lessons learned in large-scale cake decorating. Some of which were the importance of using a…

Started by Katie Marreel

6 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

Legal Home Bakeries - A State By State Guide

Legal Home Bakeries - State By State.xls   Please be advised I did not create this document and am in no way taking credit it for it.  I…

Started by Sherry Qualls

2 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Deah

Stacking Wedding or Tiered Cakes--Very Sturdy Method

If anyone would like to see our method of stacking wedding cakes, I posted a YouTube video.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74k0ZopsCW8

Started by Marsha Winbeckler

10 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Marsha Winbeckler

Audition for New TLC Cake Show

Thank you, Jaci for letting me know about this. FROM TLC AND THE CREATORS OF "CAKE BOSS" COMES A NEW BAKING COMPETITION SERIES.  Are you…

Started by Theresa Happe

35 Jul 10, 2010
Reply by Theresa Happe

Michael Jackson's Birthday Cake Contest

Thank you to Jaci Bowden for finding this: You can enter to win $200 for creating a birthday cake to celebrate Michael Jackson's 52nd birth…

Started by Theresa Happe

3 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Wes & Jaci

Being a Contest Sponsor

If you produce videos or sell cake decorating supplies and you are interested in donating a prize to sponsor a contest on either this site…

Started by Theresa Happe

0 Jul 1, 2010

Graduation Cake Contest

Enter your graduation cake by June 20th for a change to win. Add the photo to your profile and label the title Graduation Cake Contest. A…

Started by Theresa Happe

20 Jun 23, 2010
Reply by Sherry Qualls

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service