Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

All Discussions Tagged 'Fondant' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Happy Birthday, sweet Maria!!

Started by Sandra Smiley

6 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Maria Gemini

Making Fondant....Misery :( :(

arrgghhhhh... hi guys i am that point of fustrated... please bear with my long post, butreally really need help cause i cant afford to purc…

Started by Kim Washington

21 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Maria Gemini

My first fondant cake!

Yikes! The fondant wasn't the trouble, the trouble was getting the buttercream smooth. My first pass over the frosting kept pulling up crum…

Started by Nancy Lee

7 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Nancy Lee

Translucent water look atop fondant?

Hello everyone, Has anyone ever used any techniques to give the appearance of translucent water over fondant? I'm going to be making a Luau…

Started by Sean Silver

3 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Sean Silver

Cricut Cake I don't have time to use.

I received a Cricut Cake Expressions for Christmas and only had the opportunity to use it a couple of times.  I decorate cakes, etc for fun…

Started by Barb C

3 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Annie Whitton

Transporting Fondant bands

Help!  I know this can be done, but I can not remember the specifics of the technique. I have a large 5 tier wedding cake to deliver.  The…

Started by Laney Cowan

1 May 21, 2012
Reply by Rima

Fondant Animals

Hi everybody! I am pretty new to the use of fondant for sculpting. My ambition is to make a Serengeti Graduation cake for my daughters high…

Started by Tammy Hardt

2 May 5, 2012
Reply by Goreti

I need your help with a "Ham" Cake!

I have a cake next month that is to resemble a baked ham. I have been racking my brain and am just stumped! Does anyone have suggestions o…

Started by Erica Curtis

1 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Erica Curtis

fondant recipie? Having trouble!

I normally make my own fondant but I recently bough and used a 5 pound tub of pre made fondant. I didn't realize how dry mine actually was…

Started by Heaven Waits

11 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by Bettina Dwyer

Pricing Baby Shoes & Other Fondant Figures

Hi All,   Just wanted your opinions on pricing out baby shoes and other fondant figures.  I made some baby mary janes over the weekend and…

Started by Faith Gealey-Brown

3 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Faith Gealey-Brown

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service