Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Pearse Hashmi Franklin's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank You Guys for all the info. Deah,is it through search under cake questions . I…"

Pearse Hashmi Franklin replied Jun 29, 2011 to Pan coat

12 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by June Kowalczyk

"Thanks Becker and Kourtnie. II will surely do a trial run with those ideas.yes I do…"

Pearse Hashmi Franklin replied Jun 28, 2011 to best buttercream frosting , white frosting and problem with fondant decorations on buttercream

11 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Tamara Walker

"Thanks Deah. This community is becoming way far better than the google search. every…"

Pearse Hashmi Franklin replied Jun 27, 2011 to Pan coat

12 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by June Kowalczyk

"Thanks Guys for the info. But becker,when u say to keep the icing nice and cold,we c…"

Pearse Hashmi Franklin replied Jun 27, 2011 to best buttercream frosting , white frosting and problem with fondant decorations on buttercream

11 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Tamara Walker

"so How thick should be the buttercream frosting on the cake  be below the fondant. T…"

Pearse Hashmi Franklin replied Jun 18, 2011 to buttercream frosting under fondant

8 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Marsha Winbeckler

"planning to use combination type. is it  good to  make a crusting type of buttercrea…"

Pearse Hashmi Franklin replied Jun 18, 2011 to buttercream frosting under fondant

8 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Marsha Winbeckler

"congrats! Good luck. It's always fun to see someone you know on T.V. Am excited for…"

Pearse Hashmi Franklin replied Jun 13, 2011 to Holy Cats! I made the first cut!

65 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Angela Wright Pineda

"do they have anything in wilton-atleast close"

Pearse Hashmi Franklin replied May 31, 2011 to Hot Pink Icing

9 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Lucie

"Thanks Tracey, Do u have any. are they realistic"

Pearse Hashmi Franklin replied May 31, 2011 to veineer and cutter set &Bead maker

2 May 31, 2011
Reply by Pearse Hashmi Franklin

"Didn't know about mixing both. does this mean you prepare batter according to the bo…"

Pearse Hashmi Franklin replied May 24, 2011 to why not Pillsbury brand mix for wedding cakes?

4 May 24, 2011
Reply by Pearse Hashmi Franklin

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service