Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Recipes (317)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cake recipes for sculpted cakes

Okay I was given the courage to attempt a sculpted cake but the cake I made wasn't the tastiest ever! so does anyone out there have a great…

Started by Sandy Cravens

7 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Sandie vanCamp

Cake Recipe for Cake Pops

Hey girls it me again. ha ha. What is the best cake recipe to use to make cake pops? And I saw on one of the tutorials someone added shorte…

Started by wendy

11 May 17, 2013
Reply by wendy

So what have I just made?

I've never done much with meringue as I was not that good with it, but wanted to try another experiment with some leftovers.  I had one egg…

Started by Katy Nott

4 May 4, 2013
Reply by Katy Nott

Why do some cake recipes have vinegar or salt in them?

I'm still very new to the whole baking experience and while browsing for cakes (or cupcakes) recipes, I sometimes find a pinch of salt in t…

Started by Mai Fathalla

10 May 2, 2013
Reply by June Kowalczyk

HELP!!

I am searching for a light and fluffy white/vanilla cake recipe. I swear I've tried close to 20 that I've gotten from various websites onli…

Started by Kelly Chandley

27 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by jeri c

Help needed!

I need to do a large cake 11 x 15 x 3 does anyone have a scratch recipe for a Vanilla Sponge for this size, tried doubling the mixture but…

Started by Tina Riddle

3 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by suziq auzzi

How to make cake pops - Cake pop recipe

We get so many visitors to the site asking how to make cake pops or looking for a cake pop recipe that I decided to create a forum discussi…

Started by Cake Fan

10 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by jeri c

Simple buttercream recipe

Hi, I need a recipe for a simple buttercream filling.  I have a 3 tier square wedding cake to fill 12", 10" and 8" and enough to cover for…

Started by susan littlechild

0 Mar 28, 2013

My Cakes

Hi, can any one help me with a nice recipe for a different cake filling? I always use buttercream to fill and then the same buttercream und…

Started by Cheryl Lynne Botha

4 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Cheryl Lynne Botha

CHOCOLATE BROWNIE CAKE RECIPE

I am looking for a really good chocolate brownie cake recipe that will cater for a wedding cake - so in other words quite large quantities.…

Started by Mandy Nel

4 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Mandy Nel

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service