Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Ideas (215)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Monkey Cake, Birthday Cakes and Cupcakes

Here you will find a troop of monkey cake ideas to give you inspiration for building a cake for your very own little monkey to make them go…

Started by Cake Fan

5 May 3, 2012
Reply by Scott S. Smith

Cake/Pudding Pops

I found this recipe in a magazine for cake pops and it is wonderful So I thought I would share it. I always used icing to mix with my cru…

Started by Christie Ray

0 Apr 30, 2012

Confirmation Cake Ideas Confirmation Cake Pops

Please post all your amazing confirmation cake ideas and confirmation cake pop photos in the comment section below. Every day we get hundre…

Started by Cake Fan

1 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Cake Fan

Dinosaur Cake

Hi I'm wondering if anyone can give me any ideas on how to make a T-Rex cake for my grandson. He turns 5 this year and has requested a T-Re…

Started by Rita

0 Apr 6, 2012

Blackberry Phone Cake

Help, I need some ideas on making a BlackBerry cake.

Started by Tonya Beamon

9 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Tonya Beamon

Ferrari Logo for a cake

I would like to do a Ferrari themed cake for my husbands birthday next weekend, but I'm not sure how to attempt to do the logo of the horse…

Started by Fazia Mohammed

3 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Connie Taft

Shaun The Sheep Cake Ideas

Below you will find a variety of Shaun the sheep cake ideas. Our members have made so many different and creative Shaun the sheep cakes. If…

Started by Cake Fan

1 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Cake Fan

Merging Natural looking cake with black and white - huh?

My sister just told me today that she's finally getting married. Next conversation was the cake. She emailed me photos of a wedding cake de…

Started by Theresa Happe

2 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by jeri c

Phineas and Ferb Cake Ideas and Decorations

So Phineas and Ferb Cakes are becoming more and more popular. Every day we get more visitors looking for a Phineas and Ferb Cake. If you ar…

Started by Cake Fan

1 Feb 26, 2012
Reply by Cake Fan

Easter Cake Ideas and Easter Cakes

There are so many different cakes you can make for Easter.  Easter cake ideas ranging from little Easter Chicks , Tiny colorful Easter eggs…

Started by Cake Fan

2 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Cake Fan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service