Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Ideas (215)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Drawing blank on a cake design - HELP!!

Hi all, I hope you are doing well.  I'm kind of drawing a blank for a few days on a cake request from a client. These are some of the req…

Started by Mizztry

12 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Mizztry

Arranging cupcakes to look like a doll?

Happy Friday!! Anyone have thoughts on how to arrange cupcakes to look like a doll? Thanks!!!

Started by Mizztry

5 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Mizztry

A dino and a jeep?? Really??!

Help! I've been asked to make a jeep being driven by a blue dinosaur...can all the rice crispie treats in the world help me with this one??…

Started by Joann Gottermeyer

6 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Katy Nott

Dora the Explorer Cakes and Birthday Cake ideas.

Hola! Here you will find a collection of all the Dora related cake photos on the website. Feel free to add your own pictures/ideas to the c…

Started by Cake Fan

3 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Whitney McBride

Frankenweenie Cake Ideas

With the new animated movie by Tim Burton Frankenweenie, I figured it would only be a matter of time before members started posting Franken…

Started by Cake Fan

0 Sep 17, 2012

Cat Cakes, Cat Birthday Cakes and Cat Cupcake ideas.

Here you will find a collection of all the Cat related cake photos on the website. Feel free to add your own pictures/ideas to the comment…

Started by Cake Fan

7 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Alla Sheronova

Chicken Parmigiana Cake

Hi, I've been asked to make a cake as a chicken parmigiana! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Crumbed chicken breast, how would I do t…

Started by Carole Benson

2 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Carole Benson

How to make a pirate ship cake

Below you will find tips and tricks to making the perfect pirate ship cake. If you have mad a pirate ship cake before, feel free to add you…

Started by Cake Fan

4 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Laney Cowan

Hookah Cake

Would like to know if anyone can guide me on how to create a hookah cake lying down ? What kind of moulds need to be used to get various…

Started by Mandy Singh

0 Jul 17, 2012

Watermelon shaped cake - HELP

Hi everyone, Wondering if anyone had any thoughts on how to make a cake in the shape of a watermelon?  I wanted it to look like this, but…

Started by Mizztry

3 Jul 5, 2012
Reply by Mizztry

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service