Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Ideas (215)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I need help! - Harry Potter theme

A customer of mine wants a Harry Potter themed birthday cake.  He wants an open book (no problem) with Harry from the shoulders up holding…

Started by Debbie Caryl

3 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Pamela P

gingerbread logs?

Because of a time issue, I dont have time to make patterns for gingerbread to make a gingerbread house as a centerpiece for a Christmas e…

Started by Patty Munro

8 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Mizztry

i need a baseball mitt cake ideas rush

hi i have an order for a cake and the client want a baseball mitt but i dont like how looks  the wilton cake mitt pan, i wish made somethin…

Started by Tus Dulces Ideas

2 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Tus Dulces Ideas

3 Year old Boy and Girl Twins

Any ideas how to do a cake for 3 year old boy and girl twins birthday???  The girl likes princesses and the  boy likes trains and dolphins.…

Started by Darlene Celso

4 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Tall cupcakes

Has any one  seen sugarbloomcupcakesblog.com tutorial for tall cupcakes? they are really goergeous.

Started by Tanya

17 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Karen Marie

Topsy Turvy cake

I have a request for a topsy turvy cake but they only want one tier. I have looked all over online but it seems like the topsy turvy cakes…

Started by Amber Hosler

19 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Sheila Herrington

From the CWB Cake Club Group Page

CWB Cake Club Project #3 Come join Us for some Pumpkin Fun!   Get your carving tools out....It's Pumpkin Time!!Several of our members have…

Started by Gretchen Belsome

0 Sep 28, 2010

Sweet 16 Cake Ideas anyone?????

I am making a Sweet 16 cake for my niece and I am having a little trouble coming up with some ideas. The cake is going to be 2 tiers. She…

Started by Elizabeth Jones

2 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by jeri c

frist cake with CRICUT CAKE

i use my  CRICUT CAKE on all the stuff on top of the cake frist cake with the cricut cake..    ok i hope this work now   i had fun with the…

Started by stephania

8 Sep 12, 2010
Reply by Keegan Luvs Cake

Easy-to-Use Poly Dowels

I have been using these poly dowels in my last few cakes and they are so much easier to cut. They hold an unbelievable amount of weight eve…

Started by Theresa Happe

14 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by jeri c

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service