Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Ideas (215)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

people?

hi.. im making my son a 1/4 sheet cake that looks like a basketball court... and i wanted to do something around the 2 sides to look like p…

Started by Lois Stephens

2 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Lois Stephens

Cake ideas for 11-11-11

Have a query for a cake for 11-11-11...they want to do somthing on the date. I am totally stumped....can someone please help...........i di…

Started by Judith Dias

0 Oct 30, 2011

Need ideas for a beach themed wedding cake that does NOT look Hawaiian

I am doing a cake (and the catering) for a bride.  She emphatic that it is a SoCal beachy theme and not a luau or any type of Hawaiian them…

Started by Dawn Becker

16 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Dawn Becker

Tangled Cake Ideas

Disney's Tangled has become very popular. I decided to create this page to make it easy to find all the Tangled cakes added to our site.  …

Started by Cake Fan

0 Oct 15, 2011

Thinking about an "Origami Cake"

Hello at everyone, I am thinking about a cake with japanese theme. I like the idea of origami, using gum paste or modelling paste for origa…

Started by Maria Cristina Drei

4 Oct 5, 2011
Reply by Charlotte Shaw

cakes with lights

Hello I need some help. I am a newbie. I am doing a cake for my granddaughter for her birthday. She wants a purple and pink castle cake. I…

Started by Lynn Lowe

1 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Allyson Mobley

Frilly cake, how to do

Can someone help me? , I like very much this tipe of cake, his name is" frilly cake" but i don't know the technique,and I haven't it in my…

Started by Maria Cristina Drei

27 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Linda Wolff

Halloween Cake Ideas

I wanted to post this so we can create a forum section for Halloween cake Ideas I will be adding links to Halloween cake pictures and video…

Started by Cake Fan

4 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Connie Taft

beer cake

need some ideas for a beer bottle cake for next month, if anyone can help me out :) thanks

Started by Candice Fulgencio

4 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Candice Fulgencio

Help - Big Bird Cake

I'm a hobby baker with my neighbour and a friend of mine told me today she wants us to make a 2-3ft high Big Bird cake for her daughter's b…

Started by Joanna Higgs

3 Aug 26, 2011
Reply by Joanna Higgs

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service