Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating (1,973)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fondant

Hi everyone! I am new to using fondant, and have been making MMF, I am having problems with cracking yet sticky, and really not very pliabl…

Started by Holly K.

12 May 4, 2010
Reply by Melissa Webb

Electric Oven?

After moving to an apartment from a house, I was faced with going from a gas oven to an electric oven.  I've had a problem with the cake co…

Started by Kathy Simpson

5 May 4, 2010
Reply by jeri c

A great drawing tool

Check out my latest blog for a great drawing tool.  I am sure I am not the first to use it, but I think it is a great idea.  www.cuttingedg

Started by Jennifer Atwood

6 May 4, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Sugar Free Cake Recipes

I have been asked to do a number of birthday cakes for kids that are sugar free. I need to get some simple sugar free cake and sugar free i…

Started by Jacqueline Martin

1 May 3, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Cricut

I just got a email from A/C Moore that this weekend they are going to be selling the cricut cake...I am wondering if we can use our %50 off…

Started by Patricia Soto

7 May 2, 2010
Reply by stephania

LILY OF THE VALLEY SUGAR FLOWERS

Some of you will remember that a while ago I asked for tips on making sugarpaste lily of the valley flowers for my sister-in-law's 60th bir…

Started by Katy Nott

6 May 1, 2010
Reply by Eileen S

Mousseline BC

Hey! All!   I have been decorating for quite a while and have always used a shortening based BC.  Over the past six months or so, I have fa…

Started by Cyndy Kiefer

1 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by ceshell

PARIS

Hello cake friends!!! I need some help. My niece will be turning 13 on May 20th. She has her entire room decorated in a Paris theme, I woul…

Started by Sandy

3 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Renay Zamora

Paris

I was planning this for a French Theme wedding.... but you can make it simplier for your 13 year ole niece.... make a rectangular cake cove…

Started by Nur Ainee Muhammad

1 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Sandy

Any tips for applying fondant on a square cake?

I've made two cakes so far using square pans.  And for the life of me, I can get the fondant right on the corners.  It just turns into an a…

Started by Kim Hamilton

10 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by jeri c

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service