Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating (1,972)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fondant Cracking/Drying Out

I need help with Fondant.  I was coloring fondant yesterday and after getting the color I needed I noticed that while kneading the fondant…

Started by Teresita (Terry) Hernandez

18 May 13, 2010
Reply by Teresita (Terry) Hernandez

gumpste ruffeled tulip

Hello Everyone,   Does anyone know where I can find a "how to", or even a cutter for a ruffeled tulip?

Started by tracey lopez

8 May 13, 2010
Reply by tracey lopez

Cheesey cake syndrome

How do I escape this. Every time I do a cake I have good ideas for a design, then I change the design and it turns out either cheesey or pl…

Started by Amanda G

5 May 12, 2010
Reply by jeri c

FMM Funky Letter tappits

I just can't seem to get these tappits to work! I do everything as instructed but can not produce a single letter with out it breaking. If…

Started by Suzie Toms

9 May 12, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Help.

I bought the Wilton's Icing that you add milk and butter to. I followed the directions and it never got thick. I added powdered sugar and m…

Started by Jessica Lyles

1 May 12, 2010
Reply by diane kilgore

heavy cream & whipping cream

hi all!!!   can you please help me with regards to this... heavy cream and whipping cream are they the same? actually i want to make a butt…

Started by Joy Fruelda

4 May 11, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Nurses cake

My Daughter is getting her RN Pin and I want to make a cake...I need some ideas..I was thinking on the line of a nurses hat or something li…

Started by Patricia Soto

3 May 11, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Gum Paste & Fondant

I have just started to work with gum paste and fondant.  I like they way it looks when I am making things but then it get dull looking.  Ho…

Started by Anne-Marie Main

6 May 10, 2010
Reply by tracey lopez

A ton of Pictures/How To's/Instructions

http://picasaweb.google.com/geraldinarevisdetortasI found this on a google surf...for the most part they are in spanish but there are a ton…

Started by Sherry Qualls

3 May 10, 2010
Reply by tracey lopez

What works best under fondant?

Have made several fondant cakes, however always seem to have problems with the icing under the fondant.  What is the best to use that will…

Started by Celene

7 May 10, 2010
Reply by Eileen S

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service