Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating (1,973)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1st Wedding Cake - Help

I will be doing my first ever wedding cake in June and I am starting to get really nervous about the whole thing.  The over all design is r…

Started by Julie Blair

2 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Deah

Shipping a Cake

Hi all!I've been asked ship a cake.  I have a client who wants one of my painted cakes, so I'm not too worried about icing or sugar decorat…

Started by Renay Zamora

2 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Renay Zamora

Making My First Cake --PLEASE HELP!!

Good Morning Everyone!I am making my very first cake using fondant and gumpaste. So far I am having a blast playing and learning!Here's my…

Started by Victoria Gibbins

0 Apr 29, 2010

Gift bag cake / tissue papper

I am just starting out need all the ideas u can give me.  Fondant tissue papper any ideas on shaping it Thanks!!!!!

Started by Sylvia Rosa

3 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by jeri c

MMF with marshmallow creme

I heard you can use marshmallow creme instead of mini marshmallows has anyone tried it.  If so how much do you use?

Started by Sonia

1 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Rebecca Turkoglu

HELP I JUST CAN'T GET THIS FONDANT STUFF RIGHT

Okay so I thought I had nailed making my own MMF, but after I let the fondant rest for the 12 hours it was supposed to, the consistency cha…

Started by Melissa Friesz

19 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Fiona Thompson

Cancelled my Cricut Order

Just decided to cancel my order.  I am working on learning more about gumpaste flowers so I am going to use the $$$ that I would have spent…

Started by jeri c

13 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Wedding Cupcake tower/tree

Does anyone have a tower or tree that they've made from scratch? I've been asked by a friend that my husband works with to maybe do a weddi…

Started by Lauri Myers

7 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Whipped icing from Supercenters

I was wondering if any body might be able to tell me how to make the whipped icing that the bakeries in the supercenter grocery stores use.…

Started by Jennifer Ponder

7 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Ponder

Colours used to hand paint designs

Hi Guys:Is there a recommended/preferred type of edible colour for painting designs onto cakes?Thanks,Teneisha

Started by Teneisha Williams

8 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Teneisha Williams

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service