Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating (1,973)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Delicious Recipe

Dear Everybody, Hello!!! I am looking for a very delicious recipe of something aside from Brownies with a bite size or  a 2x2 in size, nut…

Started by Maria Gemini

3 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by art deco cakes by galidink

How to edit the picture I posted?

So sorry that I posted the picture of the Buttercream Bible 3 times as I couldn't remove or edit it. What do I need to do? I couldn't find…

Started by Maria Gemini

5 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Maria Gemini

Wilton Edible Paper - REVIEWS, HAVE YOU USED?

Hi everyone, Just wanted to get some reviews on the Wilton Edible Paper...specifically if anyone has used the Damask print. How is it to…

Started by Mizztry

2 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Linda Terry

Has Anyone Ever used Composimold?

I was looking on the website for Joanns Fabric to see if they had added  any new products like silicone mold making and ran across this pro…

Started by Pamela Brown

13 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Bonnie Willey

holiday baking...

I started a new job in October, I work for 6 attorneys and am the only non attorney there. Long story short, rather than buying gift for al…

Started by Jackie Merseal

4 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by June Kowalczyk

HELP! Frosting falling off

I'd appreciate input...I recently tried the swirled rose technique using the 2d tip. (The popular shabby chic looking frosting technique).…

Started by Missy Crump

9 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by June Kowalczyk

chevron fondant stripes on buttercream cake

Anyone have suggestions on the best way to put chevron stripes made of fondant on a buttercream cake?  Do you make one long piece to add or…

Started by donna mclendon

4 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Goreti

Help finding this quilting tool

Wondering if any of you know where I can purchase a quilt tool with this pattern.  thanks in advance.

Started by Sonia

4 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Katy Nott

New Die Cutters are In

If you haven't already fallen in love with the Sweet Accents die cutting and embossing system from Icing Images, you have to check out thei…

Started by Theresa Happe

0 Nov 12, 2013

cookies with milk powder

Hi everyone! I've just found this site and it's very useful :) so i've about 400 g of milk powder and I would try a cookie recipe with milk…

Started by elisa

0 Nov 9, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service