Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating (1,973)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bug cake ideas and bug cakes

There are so many different bug and insect cakes on the site I decided to create this post to highlight them. Are you looking to for bug ca…

Started by Cake Fan

18 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by keith sheltonn

Free download

McGreevy Cakes This is the last day to download my sugar teacup class video for FREE, if you're interested! It's my gift to you, to show y…

Started by Maria Gemini

1 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by June Kowalczyk

The Making of Michaelangelo's " The Creation of Adam using marshmallows and sprinkles

Hello! I just found this article and video and I thought it's so amazing. Only a very talented cake artist can do this...Read and watch:htt…

Started by Maria Gemini

1 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by June Kowalczyk

Cake rhinestone trim/borders?

Hi everyone- I'm in NJ and looking to find jeweled/mesh trim for borders on an engagement cake, as well as single rhinestones to add to the…

Started by Paige

17 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Maria Gemini

Periwinkle color in butter cream

While reading up on how to make the color "periwinkle" or any other color in the purple/violet shade...Make sure to use MILK (instead of…

Started by Betty

2 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by Betty

Here is why your WASC recipe is suddenly causing problems: It's not YOU!

Recently, the last of the major cake mix manufacturers changed their formulas.  If you buy a cake mix that has less than 18.25 oz volume, y…

Started by L Welch

7 Mar 29, 2014
Reply by Kathy Kmonk

Honeybun Cake Recipe !

Hey every one. Do any of you have a recipe for a honey bun cake made from scratch ? All the ones I've seen so from are made with cake mix a…

Started by Adrian Sims

15 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Adrian Sims

Marzipan Problems

Over Christmas when it was very humid and hot I made some Christmas Cakes and was upset to see the Marzipan going runny and melting from un…

Started by Libbee Doughty

2 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Katy Nott

Which fondant do you prefer?

Hi Everyone. I was wondering what commercial fondant everyone likes better.  I have only used Marshmallow fondant that I make myself but if…

Started by Lorie LaTouche

8 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Lorie LaTouche

advice needed: edible flower assortment for wedding cake.

What type of cakes are best suited for a wedding occasion..Any suggestion and how should the decoration of the cake must be.. fruit cakes

Started by malvinadny

0 Mar 3, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service