Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating (1,973)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cake Decorating Library

Since my kids claim the computer sometimes it is nice to be able to still pour over information and techniques for cake decorating   Cookbo…

Started by Janine

0 Feb 10, 2010

Eclairs?

Hi everyone I hope you can help me. Does anyone know how to make eclairs? Or does anyone have a recipe that they have used. Please help.

Started by Ivette Mendez

2 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Ivette Mendez

Chocolate Ganache - Any tips?

Hi All,   I was wondering if anyone has any tips on chocolate ganache? I was thinking of covering my valentine's cake in it but have never…

Started by Rachel Graham

8 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Rachel Graham

Using homemade fondant vs store bought fondant?

I wanted to ask. I made some marshmallow fondant and the last two times I made it, it crumbled when I went to roll it out. I had it covered…

Started by Chrystal Waller

10 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by jeri c

If I make a cake on Wednesday will it still be good for Saturday?

I have a cake order for Saturday and they want me to make on Wednesday night do you think it will be good for that long it will be a white…

Started by Chrystal Waller

3 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Straight sides?

how do I get the sides so straight, is there a certain recipe that will give me straight sides? I look at som of the pic of buttercream cak…

Started by Meghan

9 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Crust around the edge of cakes

Can anyone give me hints on how to avoid a crust forming all around the edge of my cakes. Is it the heat, the pan (new pans), the length of…

Started by Sharon

12 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by jeri c

Cake Storage Help

I am going to be making ladybug themed baby shower cake in a few weeks.  I know that if the buttercream I am using has butter in it, then t…

Started by Lindsey

9 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Lindsey

Painting on fondant

Ok ladies, this might be a dumb question, but I have been wondering for a little here; how much gel coloring and how much vodka do you mix…

Started by tracey lopez

6 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by tracey lopez

Emergency Subtitutions

I liked Sherry's Pantry List so much that I thought an "Emergency Substitution" list would also be handy. 1-tsp Apple or Pumpkin Pie Spice…

Started by Diana Viera

4 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Sharon

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service