Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating Techniques (209)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I need help with wood texture plsssssssss

I have a cake competition next month. I am trying to obtain a wood look texture.  I have color the fondant brown but I would like it to hav…

Started by Ana L Duncan

6 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Melissa

Intricate Monogram Seal

One of my June Brides would like to incorporate the custom monogram they are using throughout the wedding.  It is very intricate.  Quite Fr…

Started by Laney Cowan

34 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by PhotoFrost

gift box cakes

i was wondering does anyone know of a tutorial or could explain how to make squared gift boxes from cake? i saw some on pinkcakebox, and th…

Started by Claudia Gonzalez

3 Jan 6, 2012
Reply by JRivero

Ganache under fondant for cleaner finish??

Hi all,  I produce many sculpted cakes and a few wedding cakes celebration cakes and regularly use fondant. I have been hearing about using…

Started by laura edwards

12 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Melanie

Gumpaste flower help

Hello, All. I've been praticing making flowers with gumpaste and having a heck of a time.  I've been using Edna's video's, and Way beyond c…

Started by Dee

22 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by Melanie

Instructions for Ornament/Mini Round Cakes a.k.a Temari Cakes

I am quite fascinated by these cakes which were done by Maki Searle. Here is the link: http://www.dolcesposa.com/wedding-vendors/wedding-ca

Started by Kerry

4 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by suziq auzzi

MMF & dummy cakes??

I have used MMF for cakes and cookies and love it for the most part. However, I've not yet tried it on a dummy cake..any tips... imputs.. w…

Started by Deb

6 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Glenda Mendello

Has anyone every purchased from this website?

www.gogocakes.com  I came across this site in a search and wanted to know if anyone has ever purchased from them? If so, do they have quali…

Started by Dee

0 Dec 8, 2011

Do you know this tecnique?

Hi all. Do someone know something about the tecnique used for the coverage in the second tier of this cake?  where I can find tutorial or v…

Started by Maria Cristina Drei

5 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Maria Cristina Drei

Have Mercy Turkey Tutorial

With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I thought I would share the tutorial that I created for this guy. You can find the tutorial at t…

Started by Linda Wolff

21 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Linda Wolff

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service