Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Cake Decorating Business (182)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Theo need help about legal advice ..

Hello fellow cake decoratior, I been long conversation with my current Bakery Manger. It about illegal copyrights of   Minnie Mouse.   I e…

Started by Theodore Burke

2 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Linda Wolff

Calling all LEGIT, LICENSED Home Cake Decorators!!

Can you please tell me what states / counties you live in and the limitations you have on your home decorating?   I am taking up the fight…

Started by Eileen S

43 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Bonnie Howell

painting a hobart

I have a 20qt hobart that i would reallly like to get refinished.  its worn and looks old and like crap quite frankly.   How would i go abo…

Started by Selina

3 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Selina

Cake Pop favors - question

Hi all, I have a client who has requested cake pops for an event.  She would like them individually wrapped, tied with a ribbon and a tag…

Started by Mizztry

5 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Tiffany Whitson York

Photo gallery for website help!!!

I am new here and have officially kicked off my cake business!!  I've managed to put up my own website and learned to do HTML :/ but I cann…

Started by Amanda Moore Pullen

4 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Julie Brooks

Taking Great Pictures of Great Cakes

Your photos should look as good as your cakes! You've just spent hours creating an edible masterpiece, and you can't wait to share your cr…

Started by JJ Becker

17 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by shuswapcakes

looking for Deluxe oven owners

Im interested to find out how people like their Deluxe oven and to see what model they have.   Im not sure whether to get the CR2-3 or the…

Started by Selina

0 Feb 2, 2012

What would you charge?

So,I am in no way a professional cake decorator.  I love doing it as a hobby and hope someday I may be able to make some money doing.  But…

Started by Kentastic Cakes

15 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Kelly Chandley

Question regarding Price per Serving

Hey Everyone, I am curious about how everyone determines servings.  I know that most people charge per serving and tag on extra for fondan…

Started by Kentastic Cakes

4 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Kentastic Cakes

New for the 2012-13 NJ Legislative Session

We have two bills, one in the NJ Senate - S 93, and one in the Assembly - A 1761.  Come join us at www.facebook.com/NJHomeBakersBill for al…

Started by Grace DeStefano

0 Jan 21, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service