Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

FIRST TIME I MADE PASTILLAGE ! CAN ANY1 TELL ME IF YOU COLOR IT JUST LIKE YOU WOULD FONDANT , IT CAMEOUT AWESOME!

Views: 196

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I sent you my recipe to your email Gail.  I add my colouring to it and knead it in just like I do with my gumpaste.

:0)

oh wow i didnt get it , hum let me check my spam some time some of my mail I wait for goes there ! ?? dont ask me why ? thank you ; )

By the way, just out of curiosity, what recipe did you use Gail??

My...I have not done pastillage for about 20 years now...I know you can paint it, I don't remember with what...lol I can check...but you are a pro at finding out these things.
I even forgot how to make it.

Crikey Gail  - you didn't waste much time getting that done!  Colour it, paint it, dust it - whatever you like

oh thank you all so much ; ) all you are the best , i am so happy to be your friend. i learned so much from all of you in the last yr , its amazing ,thanks again my friends ; x 

June i used the same one  you gave me, it came up just like you sent it , awesome recipe ! i still didnt get your first email ? now i have to play with it to see what i can do with it , or like doing with it , any one of you like doing any thing special with it ?

would you make a cake colar with this ?

I think you could Gail, yes.  There's loads of videos on youtube of people that have done things with it.  Maybe check them out and get some inspiration?

THANK YOU KATY ,; )

PLAY WITH IT NOW ! HAVING FUN ; , )

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service