Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Sandra I. Vazquez Lossiseroni's Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (115) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Gail, I did...thank you. I have a few in mind...thanks again!"

Sandra I. Vazquez Lossiseroni replied Jan 6, 2014 to CHECK OUT THE CHEAP LACE MOLDS & FREE SHIPPING,, SO PRETTY

16 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by art deco cakes by galidink

"That's too bad, when I saw 80' I thought about the one I just did...oh well, you kno…"

Sandra I. Vazquez Lossiseroni replied Nov 19, 2013 to Anyone want to offer some ideas? Feeling uninspired here!

20 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Katy Nott

"Congratulations to the winners!"

Sandra I. Vazquez Lossiseroni replied Oct 4, 2013 to Cakes of the World

5 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Sandra I. Vazquez Lossiseroni

"Nope .... That is right... I want you " all my girls" to be healthy like a horse and…"

Sandra I. Vazquez Lossiseroni replied May 31, 2013 to Cake decorating a health hazard?!

60 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by jeri c

"OMG, Jeri C...I thought I was reading my life on your posts. I work full time as a p…"

Sandra I. Vazquez Lossiseroni replied May 31, 2013 to Cake decorating a health hazard?!

60 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by jeri c

"I read the updates from Jeri C and Joann...and I'm getting soooo scared ( I'm a chic…"

Sandra I. Vazquez Lossiseroni replied May 17, 2013 to Cake decorating a health hazard?!

60 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by jeri c

"Ohhhh Noooo, Joann, I'm really sorry to hear that. Now you have to rest and get bett…"

Sandra I. Vazquez Lossiseroni replied May 2, 2013 to Cake decorating a health hazard?!

60 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by jeri c

"Yeeeh, I did it...thank you Sarah. I just need to change a little something, don't k…"

Sandra I. Vazquez Lossiseroni replied Apr 9, 2013 to Connect with new customers for free

18 May 11, 2013
Reply by Sarah Daliberti @ Cakebroker.com

"June...lol...armpits...I got a big laugh...(when I needed a smile)"

Sandra I. Vazquez Lossiseroni replied Mar 26, 2013 to Craftsy Cake Decorating Classes

19 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by jeri c

"LOVE CRATSY! pretty much I have all of them, (except the ones I have no interest at…"

Sandra I. Vazquez Lossiseroni replied Mar 26, 2013 to Craftsy Cake Decorating Classes

19 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by jeri c

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service