Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Baroque Marina Sousa Bead Mold I JUST REC-MY MOLD TO MAKE THIS !!marvelous molds  from icing inspirations , its a BAROQUE MARINA SOUSA BEAD MOLD , !  HAS any1 used this b4 and could you let me know how to fill it with isomalt ! ? please !!

Views: 762

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL ! I DONT GO TO CAKE SHOW'S  haha !  , yes if I went to cake shows I would buy every thing !,  I don't get orders for cakes at all just family , I live in no were land ; ( lol , in the last 2 & 1/2 yr's iv had 4 cake orders : (( its fun tho ! ; )) 

You know how many things I've bought at the shows that I occasionally come across and say "wow, I forgot about that!" You can't help yourself. It's like chocolate.

Oooo your right Teresa
My cake club leader waits all year to buy goodies at ICES. Unfortunately for her, she is flying down this year, not driving, so she can't buy as much stuff!!
Gail... You would be like a kid in a candy store @ ICES. SOoo many vendors & not enough space to put it if you bought, bought, bought!!!! Hee Hee

Tell me about it!  I have been to Cake International for the last 2 years.  This year, I told myself - 'keep a grip woman' and just took as much cash as I could justify spending.  ----- Then went and spent all that plus flashed my credit card everywhere.  And you know what?  I STILL haven't used most of the stuff I bought!

lol , yes its like key lime to me since chocolate is not my favorite, its funny when just one more thing I want come up with at least 5 more ! Katy  I have so much I haven't used  also , I 4get what I have ,June good thing I don't have an ICES store , I would be in that store all the time ,  most everything is in clear box's , so I can see what I have , but now to many box's to find what I am looking for also no room to put any thing ! but like Theresa said ,I  can't help myself ! my bad , lol

Theresa Happe said:

You know how many things I've bought at the shows that I occasionally come across and say "wow, I forgot about that!" You can't help yourself. It's like chocolate.

ICES isn't a store Gail. It is International Cake Exploration Societe. Very Elite. They have convention every year. Lots & lots of vendors, free demos with famous decorators. Of course cake teaching classes with famous and not so famous. My cake club leader says she needs a vacation after being there for 3 days!! :o)

oh ! some day i'l get to go to a cake show ! maybe , lol with having dogs its not easy to go any place , !

June Kowalczyk said:

ICES isn't a store Gail. It is International Cake Exploration Societe. Very Elite. They have convention every year. Lots & lots of vendors, free demos with famous decorators. Of course cake teaching classes with famous and not so famous. My cake club leader says she needs a vacation after being there for 3 days!! :o)

MY FILLED WORK SHOP

Attachments:

ITS A FILLED UP WORK SHP

Attachments:

New toys are always fun to play with!  I have not been purchasing anything new unless I HAVE to have it for an upcoming cake.  I have slowed down on cakes this summer... Turned down 13 weddings for July.  Had so much fun spending time with family instead!

yes fun with family is much better !, but I would still love to do one paying cake this mo! and every mo!

jeri c said:

New toys are always fun to play with!  I have not been purchasing anything new unless I HAVE to have it for an upcoming cake.  I have slowed down on cakes this summer... Turned down 13 weddings for July.  Had so much fun spending time with family instead!

Holy Smoke Jeri...... 13 cakes..... Can't even imagine. I don't think I could cope doing that many. But like Gail, 1 or 2 per month would be fine. :o)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service