Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

We get a lot of inquiries for cakes from all over the country, so we are launching a pay per lead service. If you are interested, please let me know. I'll need to know where you are located and the radius from your location that you are willing to serve.

Views: 2517

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am interested ... I'm In Vancouver, Canada ... I work alone too and can handle 5 per week
Thanks
Theresa

I am interested in the Miami lead. My email is euphoriasweets@yahoo.com and my number is 305-781-1329.

Thanks

Theresa Happe said:
I have 2 free leads. Please let me know if you are interested and I will pass the contact info on to you.

Deland, Florida - Toy Story Cake for a 6 year old

Miami, Florida - wedding cake for 12/4/2010
I would love more info about this!!! I have been doin cakes for years, finally trying to make a go of a business with it! I am in the Jacksonville, Fl area. Willing to travel 35 miles. Thanx for the great idea!! :D
Hi Theresa,
Have you had anyone else ask about the toy story cake in Deland? If not, I would be interested in contacting the people, as I am only about 45 min. from there. Thanks, Sherrie

Haymeli Shoemaker said:
Theresa

I am interested in the Miami lead. My email is euphoriasweets@yahoo.com and my number is 305-781-1329.

Thanks

Theresa Happe said:
I have 2 free leads. Please let me know if you are interested and I will pass the contact info on to you.

Deland, Florida - Toy Story Cake for a 6 year old

Miami, Florida - wedding cake for 12/4/2010
I would love this - I just started a thread yesterday about how I am in need of cake eaters! Is this still an available option? I am just starting out and I only do cakes "on the side" and for family stuff at the moment, but practice makes perfect and I'm willing to charge less for cakes in order to get the practice. I am in Seneca Falls, NY and I would be willing to travel about 50 miles in any direction - which more or less covers Rochester, Syracuse, and Ithaca.
It's never too late...we're just working to make leads cheap enough. Once we accomplish that, we will offer this program to anyone who is interested, but we'll be limiting it to the U.S. in the beginning.

Jennifer Cintron said:
I would love this - I just started a thread yesterday about how I am in need of cake eaters! Is this still an available option? I am just starting out and I only do cakes "on the side" and for family stuff at the moment, but practice makes perfect and I'm willing to charge less for cakes in order to get the practice. I am in Seneca Falls, NY and I would be willing to travel about 50 miles in any direction - which more or less covers Rochester, Syracuse, and Ithaca.
when is it going to launch?
Do you have any leads in the tristate area?
Does anyone have in leads in Chicago? If so i am interested. my email is caketherapy08@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance
Hi, I'm interested--I'm in Northeastern CT in the corner of Mass. and RI and willing to travel an hour or so to deliver, charging a little more for over 20 mi.

I do just about any kind of cake, including sculpted cakes. I prefer buttercream frosting, embellishments of royal icing and gumpaste, but can do fondant as well. I can do 2-3 cakes/week, with sufficient notice ahead. I can do wedding cakes, but prefer smaller ones. No star-tip decorated/covered specialty cakes.

I can also do specialty desserts for buffet or plated service--2 to 50 portions fpr small parties without help, more with assistants.

I have a Health Dept. certified kitchen to work in, and have had Serv-Safe certification for years though it's expired now, I have a Masters in Vocational Foodservice Education (and the BS and AS in Culinary arts that came first), and about 30 years as a professional chef.
Ok totally new to this kind of stuff, for give me for asking but what is a pay per lead service?
I am interested. I am Arcanum, Ohio & I would be willing to travel up to 50 miles. I can do cakes for any occasion. I work by myself & am not currently licensed. I can handle 1 wedding cake a week & up to 2 celebration cakes a week. If you have any other questions, you may email me.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service