Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Enter your baby shower cake by Sunday, August 22nd for a chance to win. Add the photo to your profile and label the title Baby Shower Cake Contest. All entries will be featured at the top of the photos page. Sponsored by Designmeacake.com and A&H Cake Design.

You may enter as many cakes as you like, but only 1 photo of each, please. If you enter more than one photo of the same cake, we will select only 1 photo.

1st place: "Blooms and Vines" by Edna de la Cruz of Designmeacake.com.
Edna de la Cruz is a wedding cake designer and Wilton instructor who produces excellent cake decorating videos.

2nd place: $10 gift certificate to A&H Cake Design.

Voting will take place from August 23rd to August 27th. The top 10 cakes will be displayed on August 28th and will be determined by the number of people selecting it as their favorite. Judges will vote on August 29th. The winners will be posted on August 30th.

A & H Cake Design offers the some of the lowest prices on cake
decorating supplies. They also have quick & reasonable shipping
rates.

The winner will also be featured in A&H Cake Design's newsletter and
on their website.

Congratulations Jessisa - 1st place and Stephanie Campbell -2nd place!

Jessica

Stephanie Campbell

Views: 1291

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Upload your picture and name it Baby Shower Cake Contest. We'll find it and get it featured at the top of the photos page.

Donna Voelker said:
I am actually excited, I dont know if i am quite ready but I want to try this contest. Is there anything you need to do to enter
This is my entry for the Baby Shower contest. This is a Peter Rabbit theme cake.
Attachments:
Hi Michelle, your entry should go in your profile. Once you upload it there, please label the picture Baby Shower Cake Contest. Thanks!

Michelle Elie said:
This is my entry for the Baby Shower contest. This is a Peter Rabbit theme cake.
I bought this video and watched it yesterday. It is so thorough and she gives you so many different way to execute the same flower so if you don't have certain tools, you can use something else. You just can't beat Edna's videos!
Here is my entry (attached) Hope that I have put it in the right place. This is my first visit to the website. Lookin goood!
Attachments:
Tasha, you need to upload your picture to your photos and name it Baby Shower Cake Contest 2010. We'll take it from there.

Tasha Nagy said:
Here is my entry (attached) Hope that I have put it in the right place. This is my first visit to the website. Lookin goood!
I have tried several times to upload my profile picture to the baby shower cakecotest but it does not work.

Deah said:
OK, everyone. I think we have them all featured up to this point - 1:40pm EST Monday. If yours isn't featured just leave us a note here and we'll find it.

Also, please only enter ONE photo of each cake in the contest. Multiple photos will not be featured.

Thanks everyone -- Good Luck!
I featured it for you, Edith. You're not able to do that, so you didn't do anything wrong.

Edith Ospina said:
I have tried several times to upload my profile picture to the baby shower cakecotest but it does not work.

Deah said:
OK, everyone. I think we have them all featured up to this point - 1:40pm EST Monday. If yours isn't featured just leave us a note here and we'll find it.

Also, please only enter ONE photo of each cake in the contest. Multiple photos will not be featured.

Thanks everyone -- Good Luck!
Thanks, Theresa!
Hi Theresa I submitted a photo for the contest and posted it yesterday morning...I dont want to be a nervous nellie but I didnt see it in the contest photos and didnt want to miss out on the contest.

Karen
Found it. It's featured now.

Karen Marie said:
Hi Theresa I submitted a photo for the contest and posted it yesterday morning...I dont want to be a nervous nellie but I didnt see it in the contest photos and didnt want to miss out on the contest.

Karen
Thank you Deah!

Deah said:
Found it. It's featured now.

Karen Marie said:

Karen

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service