Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

Thank you, Jaci for letting me know about this.

FROM TLC AND THE CREATORS OF "CAKE BOSS" COMES A NEW BAKING COMPETITION SERIES. 

Are you a natural born baker or artist? Can you make amazing masterpieces, crazy confections, or over-the-top cakes? Could you be the next pastry guru?

If so, the producers of "Cake Boss" are currently casting outgoing and competitive up-and-coming bakers who want their big break with the help of the "Cake Boss" himself!

TLC and Buddy Valastro (the "Cake Boss") are looking to launch the career of a promising cake decorator and baker on a new baking competition series. Break into this highly competitive culinary world with the help of Buddy and his team! Do you believe you have the skills and drive to graduate top of your class?

This new baking competition series, hosted by Buddy and team will feature weekly lessons, challenges, and eliminations. 10 hopeful contenders will vie for cash and prizes. No culinary experience required!

If YOU or someone you KNOW can OUT BAKE the competition apply now! Here's how:

Go to:

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv/cake-boss/casting.html

to download the application

Views: 556

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

a baby decorator Edna?...I guess I'm yet to be conceived ...DWL!

Edna De la Cruz said:
Aww, thanks..Im still a baby decorating.. There is so much out there to learn and do. Maybe I'm pshyco
about cake decorating..lol I just love it!
Edna's only a baby in her young and beautiful appearance. She's just being modest because she doesn't have a big head like some cake decorators get when they are as great as she is.
I agree with you Terri...she's awesome!

Theresa Happe said:
Edna's only a baby in her young and beautiful appearance. She's just being modest because she doesn't have a big head like some cake decorators get when they are as great as she is.
I gfeel that way about all of you , i have seen your pics Terri , Sherry and Edna, along with everone elses , Everyone in this cummi utiy IS really good and i perosnally think , not trying to swell heads or anything , you all are Way MUch Better Then waht u think of ur selfs , and you should try out for htis, I would even though I AM a Beginner,i only have 9 total cakes under my belt, and it shows i am a beginner and Edna is very right There is So much more i need to learn, so thats 1 out of Many reasons why ia m not entering for this contests, LOL But you all Would Be amazing and i would Defiantly Watch, then go bragging that i know you guys and spread the word, Hey you see those ladys on this show, i know them, Wish i could eat there cakes , They Rock Woohooo Yeah YEah LOL , Just my opinion

I am crazy about cake decorating to , I am obsessed , and i FInally get to bake a cake for first time in a week in a half , to most people thats not long time, but when you live like me HEhehe, it is a long time for my mind , it should make #10 Yes,
By The Way , So sorry about my bad typing, i am trying to get better at my typing so please forgive me LOL

Wes & Jaci said:
I gfeel that way about all of you , i have seen your pics Terri , Sherry and Edna, along with everone elses , Everyone in this cummi utiy IS really good and i perosnally think , not trying to swell heads or anything , you all are Way MUch Better Then waht u think of ur selfs , and you should try out for htis, I would even though I AM a Beginner,i only have 9 total cakes under my belt, and it shows i am a beginner and Edna is very right There is So much more i need to learn, so thats 1 out of Many reasons why ia m not entering for this contests, LOL But you all Would Be amazing and i would Defiantly Watch, then go bragging that i know you guys and spread the word, Hey you see those ladys on this show, i know them, Wish i could eat there cakes , They Rock Woohooo Yeah YEah LOL , Just my opinion

I am crazy about cake decorating to , I am obsessed , and i FInally get to bake a cake for first time in a week in a half , to most people thats not long time, but when you live like me HEhehe, it is a long time for my mind , it should make #10 Yes,
Edna you really have the talent...remember all the encouraging advice you give us...you can do it... we all think so...now you need to think so....please dont let this opportunity pass!!!

Edna De la Cruz said:
I am not sure about it..I dont like the stress of competition. I was called before by them but other things
happen that would not allow to let me go. But if I had to choose, I rather sit down and judge than sweat and stress
in there..haha

jeri c said:
Enda... do you not like their judges? Or do you want to be a judge??? YOU lady need more recognition... you could be a one lady TV show that everyone would love to watch!!!

Edna De la Cruz said:
Tell them they need a new judge!..ha ha ha Thanks ladies, you are so sweet!
I know I can make a cake that can beat cake boss cakes. I just dont like the stress and the drama. I have lupus and
I love peace..lol
Edna, I'm sorry that you have lupus ... I hope it's under control, and not causing you too much pain?

Thank you, btw, for the great tutorials. Very helpful. :)
The show I would love to see Edna do.... Cake Decorating Edna's Way.... not the stress of the competition but kind of like the cooking shows where you share your talents. It would kick the tails off all the other shows. I so love your tutorials and your videos... it'd be amazing to be able to turn on the TV and see you once a week sharing something new. But I know you love making cakes and I am sure that the world of TV would infringe upon your time. So as long as we have you close by we will cherish your sharing and giving to us all!
Oh I understand how that can be Edna, I am sorry to know that you battle it everyday...I have arthritis so I understand......you are so talented and Jeri's suggestion of having your own show is great....you are too good to hide...

Edna De la Cruz said:
I know I can make a cake that can beat cake boss cakes. I just dont like the stress and the drama. I have lupus and
I love peace..lol
As long as I am working with decorating I am happy. Even answering questions or teaching makes me happy. :)

jeri c said:
The show I would love to see Edna do.... Cake Decorating Edna's Way.... not the stress of the competition but kind of like the cooking shows where you share your talents. It would kick the tails off all the other shows. I so love your tutorials and your videos... it'd be amazing to be able to turn on the TV and see you once a week sharing something new. But I know you love making cakes and I am sure that the world of TV would infringe upon your time. So as long as we have you close by we will cherish your sharing and giving to us all!
Yes, I do well with it. Good days bad days, but moving!.. All good thank God. :)

Mary Ann Brooks said:
Edna, I'm sorry that you have lupus ... I hope it's under control, and not causing you too much pain?

Thank you, btw, for the great tutorials. Very helpful. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service