Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

All Discussions Tagged 'cake' (220)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Buttercream Cake Contest

Buttercream Cake Contest: Enter your buttercream cake by December 10th for a chance to win. Sponsored by Edible Artist Network Magazine TH…

Started by Theresa Happe

12 Dec 21, 2013
Reply by Katy Nott

Book cake info

Hi, I'm looking for information on how to make a stacked book cake, it will be three books. Is there a tutorial anywhere? Do you use a sup…

Started by Terry Bingham

18 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Katy Nott

Cakes of the World

Cakes of the World Contest: Any cake depicting an ethnic theme of a country. Sculpted, sheet, tiered, dummies, and cupcakes allowed. Spons…

Started by Theresa Happe

5 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by Sandra I. Vazquez Lossiseroni

How to make cake balls recipe included

Below I have added instructions on how to make cake balls You will need 1 box of cake mix, 1 container of frosting, candy to melt, cake po…

Started by Cake Fan

1 Sep 28, 2013
Reply by Mary Jane Newlon

Firm, aromatic Carrot Cake

Rather than put this in the discussion to which it refers, I thought I would post it in recipes in case it is of use to anyone else. This i…

Started by Katy Nott

0 Sep 24, 2013

Our Amazing Deal - What do you want to see?

We are in the process of trying to line up really great discounts on different cake decorating products for our members. What I'd like to k…

Started by Theresa Happe

39 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Lori Wagner

Cake Fillings

German Chocolate Gajeta FillingLemon Filling (creamy)Raspberry Cream FillingStrawberry Fluff FillingVanilla CustardWhite Chocolate Mousse

Started by Theresa Happe

26 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by Mizztry

Piping Contest - July 17, 2013

Piping Contest: Enter your cake featuring buttercream or royal icing piping by Wednesday, August 7th for a chance to win. Sponsored by an…

Started by Theresa Happe

3 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Theresa Happe

ICES 2013

If you're going to ICES, please stop by and say hello. I will be at the Icing Images booths 425-427. I'm going to attempt to bring ICES to…

Started by Theresa Happe

0 Jul 25, 2013

Sesame Street cake ideas and Birthday cakes

Below you will find links to all Sesame Street Birthday cake pictures and videos on the site. You will also find Sesame Street cake picture…

Started by Cake Fan

7 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Steph Abercrombie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service