Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

All Discussions Tagged 'cake' (220)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cake Lead for someone in Tracy, TN

Someone contacted me about a monster truck cake for 24 people for October 10th. She's in Tracy, TN. Let me know if you're interested and I'…

Started by Theresa Happe

0 Oct 5, 2010

Let me know if you teach cake decorating classes

I keep receiving emails from all over the world asking about cake decorating classes. People don't realize that just because they found me…

Started by Theresa Happe

4 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Richard Festen

Easy-to-Use Poly Dowels

I have been using these poly dowels in my last few cakes and they are so much easier to cut. They hold an unbelievable amount of weight eve…

Started by Theresa Happe

14 Sep 11, 2010
Reply by jeri c

A bride needs a cake in NY/ NJ area

A bride named Sabrina has contacted me and asked me all about a cake on my blog. It is a 3 tier baseball wedding cake  i have all the info…

Started by rochelle walters

7 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by rochelle walters

Baby Shower Cake Contest - August 2nd - August 22nd

Enter your baby shower cake by Sunday, August 22nd for a chance to win. Add the photo to your profile and label the title Baby Shower Cake…

Started by Theresa Happe

67 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by June Kowalczyk

How much to refund bride?

In the 27 years that I've been providing cake for various events, I had my worst nightmare come true on Sunday.  On the way to the wedding…

Started by Lisa Chavez

13 Aug 26, 2010
Reply by Laurie L Allard

To My Contest Judges

Since I so cleverly confused everyone last month about the judging :) I am going to be communicating with my contest judges through my pers…

Started by Theresa Happe

2 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Theresa Happe

Listing Your Business

Hi guys, On my other website, I have cake decorators listings and it is so long overdue for updating. I literally have a few hundred to add…

Started by Theresa Happe

0 Aug 10, 2010

Sports Cake Contest - voting through 7/31/2010

If you've made a sports cake or are planning to before June 30th, enter it at Cake Decorating Corner for a chance to win a $100 Amazon gift…

Started by Theresa Happe

9 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Theresa Happe

Pricing

Here's an idea and I'm just throwing it out there.Since the pricing question comes up over and over and over again and the answer really do…

Started by Theresa Happe

19 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by shirley villafranca

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service