Cake Decorating Community - Cakes We Bake

All Discussions Tagged 'business' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Connect with new customers for free

Sign up for a free account at www/cakebroker.com ! No tricks or gimmicks, brand new site needing cake decorators and bakers so customers ca…

Started by Sarah Daliberti @ Cakebroker.com

18 May 11, 2013
Reply by Sarah Daliberti @ Cakebroker.com

Attention Jacksonville, FL Bakers! AWESOME site for getting new customers!

Cakebroker.com A website that matches up clients with cake decorators! Free sign up for bakers and customers.  Basically the customer goes…

3 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by I am done with CWB.

NEW WEBSITE that connects customers with custom cake orders with bakers in their area!

CakeBroker.com Completely free for bakers and customers! Customer submits simple form and bakers respond with quotes.  Awesome site, check…

0 Nov 28, 2012

New Business up and sprinting!

I am so excited! A few months ago I decided that it was time to go back to work. I am, or was a registered nurse so assumed that's what I w…

Started by Bettina Dwyer

3 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Liz hayes

Shelley's Cupboard needs your help!

Hi all, I am jumping out on a limb!  I have registered a new business name!! Shelley's Cupboard. I have so much work to do, but I am askin…

Started by rochelle walters

0 Jan 19, 2011

Cottage Food Law Petition All Floridians PLEASE READ!

Here is the official petition to turn this jinto law and we need youe help! PLease go to the link below and read and sign this so we can ma…

Started by Karen Marie

0 Oct 3, 2010

No Charge

So.. I'm not allowed to commercially sell cake because I don't have a separate/commercial kitchen. What if I give my cakes away for free bu…

Started by Carmelo Ricarde

31 Sep 29, 2010
Reply by Jaime Lavallee

Legal Home Bakeries - A State By State Guide

Legal Home Bakeries - State By State.xls   Please be advised I did not create this document and am in no way taking credit it for it.  I…

Started by Sherry Qualls

2 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Deah

How do I keep from burning out on cakes?

I work a part time job and have three kids. I love, love, love decorating cakes but recently I have been burned out. Not so much on making…

Started by Fran Quarles

3 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Fran Quarles

New Classified Listings Section

Hi guys,If you post your cake business in the classified section, please be sure to let people know where you are located and what area you…

Started by Theresa Happe

0 Mar 1, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Theresa Happe.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service